Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Is that all it's been? No burning and destruction of storefronts and buildings? Yep you've never created or started anything in your life so you have no sympathy for those who have had businesses shuttered because of these protests.
    In fact if you could afford a greyhound ticket your loser azzz would be up there right now protesting wouldn't you boy? Good at spinning just like your fake news

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Fox News!?

Fake news!!!

https://www.showbiz411.com/2020/09/0...ary-and-mccain

Was it John Kelly?!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9706321.html

Steelplate, continue telling us how "the bad men" are graffiting up Portland.

Jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Is that all it's been? No burning and destruction of storefronts and buildings? Yep you've never created or started anything in your life so you have no sympathy for those who have had businesses shuttered because of these protests.
    In fact if you could afford a greyhound ticket your loser azzz would be up there right now protesting wouldn't you boy? Good at spinning just like your fake news
    Dark shadow is a protester. He believes in the summer of love.

Yeah, all I need is an AR15, my mom to drive me across state lines, shoot a few leftist guys, and The Great Orangini will give me a pass.

BTW, good job describing Michael M. Karmo , Cody E. Smith, Michael Robert Solomon and Benjamin Ryan Teeter!

Bang up job there Professor SteelBrain!

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Dark shadow is a protester. He believes in the summer of love.
    Chuckers,

Shouldn't you be getting infected willingly with the Covid because you believe in herd immunity right now?

Run along back to the kid's table.

Wow, out of the hundreds of looters and you had to pull a few out of your *** who were not leftists? That's all?? The only reason why that kid is charged is to quell the violence or those animals would tear down the state.
    He is going to be acquitted when it goes to trial with all the video evidence. He was chased by a mob, someone fired a gun behind him and some guy came charging at him throws projectile and tries to grab his gun, one dead guy. A mob chased him again and tried to incapacitate him, one guy drop kicking him in the head, one guy swinging a skateboard, two dead guy.... Loser lefty tough guy carrying a handgun- supposedly a first responder charges at him and tries to disarm him while holding a gun in his hand and gets his arm blown off. The last quack is the funniest one... tough guy with a handgun runs in and runs back out crying. Go up there tough guy see what kind of damage you can do loser.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yeah, all I need is an AR15, my mom to drive me across state lines, shoot a few leftist guys, and The Great Orangini will give me a pass.

BTW, good job describing Michael M. Karmo , Cody E. Smith, Michael Robert Solomon and Benjamin Ryan Teeter!

Bang up job there Professor SteelBrain!

He is going to be acquitted when it goes to trial with all the video evidence. He was chased by a mob, someone fired a gun behind him and some guy came charging at him throws projectile and tries to grab his gun, one dead guy. A mob chased him again and tried to incapacitate him, one guy drop kicking him in the head, one guy swinging a skateboard, two dead guy.... Loser lefty tough guy carrying a handgun- supposedly a first responder charges at him and tries to disarm him while holding a gun in his hand and gets his arm blown off. The last quack is the funniest one... tough guy with a handgun runs in and runs back out crying. Go up there tough guy see what kind of damage you can do loser.
    Ok Perry Mason.

Wow, out of the hundreds of looters and you had to pull a few out of your *** who were not leftists? That's all?? The only reason why that kid is charged is to quell the violence or those animals would tear down the state.
    Funny you said about the guy getting acquitted! I bet my friend a McDonalds cheeseburger that the guy get's convicted! Maybe not 1st degree Murder, but 2nd or 3rd degree for sure in my opinion! (we will have an imaginary bet on this one with you) Normally speaking, I win 80% of the time on these kind of bets! Lol

Hahaha, you are so FoS. Don't quit your dayjob. Oh right I forgot, you don't have one.

And guess what, "guy"? Just in case you extend me the same offering, trust me - I can hold my own in urban exchange from unqualified d!psh!ts. The difference is, I choose to be nowhere near them. There is a fine line between social justice warriors and armed terrorist vigilantes. Get a clue.

After receiving consent to search Karmo and Smith’s vehicle and hotel room, FBI agents recovered an Armory AR-15 assault rifle, a Mossberg 500 AB 12-Gauge shotgun, two handguns, a silencer, ammunition, body armor, a drone, and other materials. Karmo has prior felony convictions. Smith has a prior misdemeanor domestic battery conviction and acknowledged regular drug use. Consequently, both Karmo and Smith were prohibited from possessing firearms and ammunition on September 1, 2020.
    If you are LAW ABIDING gun owner who like, who happened to luck into some useful "grandfathers and clauses", you were in the clear. They were NOT, because of their criminal records.

They other two? It surprises me not in the slightest you would back "good white folks" supporting Hamas, just to kill OTHER minorities. Two birds, one stone, riiiiiiiiiiight?

OK DOC who complained about making under min wage for saving people's lives

Apparently your purported first responder guy justice warrior running in holding a handgun while trying to disarm a guy holding a loaded gun who had jsut shot two other guys trying to disarm him was the unqualified dpshat! Yeah go ahead go up there and and stnad up to those proud boys! Haha!

Hey LOOK Aslmost POOP AP news running a fake news and blaming the wrong party again

https://apnews.com/3596a505b00123264a6dcf3d3dbff1c0

"The violence must stop,” Brown wrote. “There is no place for white supremacy or vigilantism in Oregon. All who perpetrate violent crimes must be held equally accountable.”
    The statement does not single out the small minority of left-wing protesters who have been setting fires, vandalizing buildings and throwing objects at police.

BUT BUT the only people who have been setting fire, breakign storefronts and looting are the left wing quacks?? NO? The looting and property destruction and shooting somebody apparently isn't violent then.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Hahaha, you are so FoS. Don't quit your dayjob. Oh right I forgot, you don't have one.

And guess what, "guy"? Just in case you extend me the same offering, trust me - I can hold my own in urban exchange from unqualified d!psh!ts. The difference is, I choose to be nowhere near them. There is a fine line between social justice warriors and armed terrorist vigilantes. Get a clue.

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast