Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    trump is a looser and bad for the nation

he took office with the nation having the best economy in our history
    he has driven it into the toilet in 3 years

and some will say it's the pandemic not trump but thats just a pile of pig ****

his tariffs a total failure

every foreign trade agreement he stroked himself over total failure

arms and nuclear deals

north korea's little brother played him like a fiddle

the russians own him for what ever reason, hopefully one day will see the facts

the persians mock him as most world leaders also do

and the chinese have marginalized him to the point of irrelevance

and last but not least
    don't forget about the pandemic
    that he has to take full responsibility for total mismanagement
    this will kill at least 300,000 citizens under his watch
    while he places our fate in the hands of someone that looks to space people and voodoo for a cure

the bottom line is trump is a puss sucking lying piece of ****
    Do you need a hug? Settle down. It will be ok. Vote byden.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    no it's not ok

and because of trumps complete inability to lead our nation in our darkest hour since pear harbor an ww2
    we as a nation and every citizen will be suffering from his mismanagement for years if not decades

he consistently tries to use deflection and lies as public policy

the man has zero sense of morality or human decency

his actions and pathological lies are the keystone of team trump

not moral values or any form of religious beliefs

shame on him and any of his hypocritical supporters wrapped in the belief that this will be a direct path to salvation moral values be dammed

so no it's not ok and only a fool would even poise that scenario

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    no it's not ok...
    Chucky is right,
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Get the hug. It'll be OK

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Chucky is right,

Get the hug. It'll be OK
    what does get a hug have to do with my post

you want to be a stooge for a leader that can't lead
    that has no sense of

morality ,decency , or honesty
    that's your choice

but still has little to do with the man's fitness to be anything more than a bullshit artist who's career highlights are being a reality tv host that became a solid with the peckerheads when taped expressing how money gave him power to grab women by their pussy 's and how he believed they like it

that may be what you judge as the criteria for being the one time greatest nation in the world's leader

but not mine

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Chucky is right,

Get the hug. It'll be OK
    Really a hug???? By the time Trump leaves office, we are going to have 350,000 dead Americans and an Economy in shambles! Your solution is give everybody a hug and it will be ok! What are you people, little girls of 6??????????????

When this Pandemic started, many people said, "do you even know anyone who caught this virus?" By the time Trump leaves office, "everyone will just not know someone who caught it!" They will probably know of someone who died from it!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-07-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Vote Bye-Don.

Erik. you are correct in your previous comment. The negativity by some is only shooting themselves in the foot. There is also a secrecy issue, but I think we have discussed that before too. How useful is fishing information when it is intentionally kept vague?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Erik. you are correct in your previous comment. The negativity by some is only shooting themselves in the foot. There is also a secrecy issue, but I think we have discussed that before too. How useful is fishing information when it is intentionally kept vague?
    The vague information is Laughable!!!! They won't even tell you what lake they fished at! (I've got a good Lake Wohlford report I'll be writing in the next couple of day's.)

As someone who likes to be thorough, accurate and informative (just like you), I find it laughable too. Maybe it's the teacher in me though.

How about this one so I can join the braggers club? "I brought my parachute and inflatable kayak. After climbing to the top of the mountain, I parachuted down to the lake below, where I inflated my raft and caught and released a dozen 15 pound trout (sorry, no photos) on my homemade flies and fly rod. Then I rafted down the outlet to civilization and hiked 15 miles back to my car, all in one day." LOL

There's going to be some bombshell report that drops between now and November, could be good could be bad, we'll have to wait and see, all I'm saying is it's a beautiful thing and will be bigly important to the outcome.

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast