Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 379

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Den of Iniquity
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    OK DOC who complained about making under min wage for saving people's lives
    Never said that, d!psh!t.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Apparently your purported first responder guy justice warrior running in holding a handgun while trying to disarm a guy holding a loaded gun who had jsut shot two other guys trying to disarm him was the unqualified dpshat! Yeah go ahead go up there and and stnad up to those proud boys! Haha!
    Never said that either, d!psh!t.

    Go tell your lies somewhere else.

  2. #302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeNews
    Multiple 911 calls have been made regarding boats being in distress, some sinking at the ‘Trump Boat Parade’ scheduled for Saturday afternoon on Lake Travis, according to the Travis County Sheriff’s Office.
    https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/mul...on-lake-travis

    *

    Damn BLM protesters in black clothing must have chartered a flight to Texas and must have pulled their drain plugs.

  3. #303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/mul...on-lake-travis

    *

    Damn BLM protesters in black clothing must have chartered a flight to Texas and must have pulled their drain plugs.

    no can't be so

    it was just yesterday pinky was tweeting that there are so few black seals because

    as a lot of really good great people told him
    afro American's don't have the proper genetics to be able to swim very well

  4. #304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yet another, FAKE news story evidenced by "senior official" who was familiar with the thinking of or who was not authorized to speak on record yadda yadda yadda.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreFakeNews
    "....Fox News independently confirmed all of the details in the Atlantic's report, with their national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin, appearing on the network to say her sources had told her it was entirely true." - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-losers.html
    Damn, even Fox News is Fake News now apparently. The rats are jumping off this Orange Titanic and people like PlateHead are still mulling around the buffet line listening to the band play on, none the wiser.



    Pretty soon you're only going to have StormFront and Breitbart as your sources, PlateHead.

    But I'm sure Plate will tell us he has a source that says BLM and ANTIFA infiltrated FoxNews Headquarters wearing all black arriving on a plane chartered by Obama, (while Pelosi got her nails done illegally in the back,) and are now in control of Fox News.

    Let's see what direction he'll pull his respond towards this time. I've got my money on "Those Evil Protesters," since that's the only game in town for the Trumptards nowadays.

  5. #305

    Default

    FAKE NEWS: How do we make the portland murder suspect look like a victim, first interview him on a left wing outlet called VICE and have him tell his side of the story and make him out to be the victim... ONLY to have the actual footage show that he was laying in waiting to murder the victim. FAKE NEWS ALERT and suckers liek these idiots on here swallow it every time, it's called a fake news circle jerk just like its a fishing network left wack job circle job with a butch chick squaggles thrown in there. LOL

    Interview of the PERP claiming it was self defense and made out to be a poor threatened victim
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsDWXx5tYfk

    CCTV captures the murderer laying in wait for the victim to kill him in the garage that night
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-docu...ry?id=72837959

  6. #306

    Default

    LOL, THAT'S point idiot!! ding ding ding!! winner winner idiot of the day award goes to dark matter! I never said FOX was real news, I said use what little brain you have and critical thinking because if you're quoting FOX news then guess what you're saying FOX is better than all the other fake news?? I never quoted FOX as absolute truth. There is a source that won't go on record but swears you're the smartest guy amongst this left wing bunch but that ain't saying much. You just made an *** out of you and uma Thurman!


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Damn, even Fox News is Fake News now apparently. The rats are jumping off this Orange Titanic and people like PlateHead are still mulling around the buffet line listening to the band play on, none the wiser.



    Pretty soon you're only going to have StormFront and Breitbart as your sources, PlateHead.

    But I'm sure Plate will tell us he has a source that says BLM and ANTIFA infiltrated FoxNews Headquarters wearing all black arriving on a plane chartered by Obama, (while Pelosi got her nails done illegally in the back,) and are now in control of Fox News.

    Let's see what direction he'll pull his respond towards this time. I've got my money on "Those Evil Protesters," since that's the only game in town for the Trumptards nowadays.

  7. #307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    ...because if you're quoting FOX news then guess what you're saying FOX is better than all the other fake news??
    No, that's what YOU'RE saying. You have a knack of the ole Straw Man Argument down pat.

    I've asked this about a hundred times already, and all you manage to do is deflect. What sources do you use for your news, Sheephead? Are you gonna deflect like you have in the past? It's a pretty simple question.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    I never quoted FOX as absolute truth.
    And I never said you did, SheepHead. There you go again, creating an argument that isn't even being made, and then tearing it down. If you argue with your own strawman, then you can never be wrong, I guess. The reason I quoted Fox, is because you have already taught us that pretty much all news outlets are "Fake News," and traditionally, Fox News was in bed with Trump. Going over your posts, you haven't made any disparaging remarks about Fox News in the past. And for that news outlet to leave him high and dry, would serve what purpose exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    There is a source that won't go on record but swears you're the smartest guy amongst this left wing bunch but that ain't saying much. You just made an *** out of you and uma Thurman!
    What on earth are you babbling about now? Put down the hydroxychloroquine, Sheephead, it's affecting your cognitive abilities.

  8. #308

    Default

    AND you seem to not understand the concept of critical thinking, you seem to assign absolute truth to XYZ news source as truth so if it comes from that source it must be true!! You read the story and you use your God given brain to process and think is this made up shiett and do the evidence add up or am I jumping to conclusions just by reading this poo poo without doing further research. DOHH, it's called critical thinking because media companies are owned by people who may have agendas and they can make those anchor talking heads say anything they want to line their pockets or take down governments or play king maker??? Too hard to understand??? By asking which news source you missed the entire point, there is no absolute truth news source.


    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    No, that's what YOU'RE saying. You have a knack of the ole Straw Man Argument down pat.

    I've asked this about a hundred times already, and all you manage to do is deflect. What sources do you use for your news, Sheephead? Are you gonna deflect like you have in the past? It's a pretty simple question.


    You asked the question.. Now FOX news is fake news?? Yahhh you're implying that I took FOX to be truth you've been knocking it down as faux news so now you're using it as an argument to prove I'm wrong?? Nice try strawman! I never said FOX news was absolute truth, there is partial truth in all media but they mix in one part truth and 3 parts false and you suckers latch on that one truth and say hey it must all be truth. Congratulations you found FOX to be fake news too. Seems to me you don't understand the concept of analytical and critical thinking and keep falling for the authorities not authorized to speak on the record or a senior administration source, how many stories have we read with that disclaimer You know why because it's all made up crap, if these guys have evidence then let them bring it, come out and say it publicly. We need another Christine blah blah Ford moment now!! LOL


    And I never said you did, SheepHead. There you go again, creating an argument that isn't even being made, and then tearing it down. If you argue with your own strawman, then you can never be wrong, I guess. The reason I quoted Fox, is because you have already taught us that pretty much all news outlets are "Fake News," and traditionally, Fox News was in bed with Trump. Going over your posts, you haven't made any disparaging remarks about Fox News in the past. And for that news outlet to leave him high and dry, would serve what purpose exactly?

    What on earth are you babbling about now? Put down the hydroxychloroquine, Sheephead, it's affecting your cognitive abilities.

  9. #309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    AND you seem to not understand the concept of critical thinking, you seem to assign absolute truth to XYZ news source as truth so if it comes from that source it must be true!! You read the story and you use your God given brain to process and think is this made up shiett and do the evidence add up or am I jumping to conclusions just by reading this poo poo without doing further research. DOHH, it's called critical thinking because media companies are owned by people who may have agendas and they can make those anchor talking heads say anything they want to line their pockets or take down governments or play king maker??? Too hard to understand??? By asking which news source you missed the entire point, there is no absolute truth news source.
    And still not giving us what news source you trust, read, peruse, use as your research. Deflect, deflect, deflect, the Sheephead way. I find it magnificent that you cannot answer a simple question.

    So, I'll rephrase the question, (and let's just ignore the fact that you negate your own statements that you should never trust any news source as truth, but yet freely post news articles as truth.)

    So how do you go about your 'critical thinking' to ascertain whether an article you are reading is 'true' or 'false?' What are your primary sources?

    Deflect, deflect, deflect....


    In more entertaining news...



    This aged well.

  10. #310

    Default


Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •