Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

I hear that Trump recommends taking ice cream out of the freezer and melting it to combat global warming.

I've alreasy pointed out all the double standard and bias reporting to you evidence and if you're too much of an idiot to see it then can't help ya there dumass.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Funny. Never seen you mention any of these sources. So by definition, you use unnamed sources.

You see how much of a hypocrite (bordering on moron) you are? Unnamed sources for you? Perfectly OK.

Unnamed sources for journalists? FAKE NEWS.

Care to name some of these sources? Lol. Moron.

Deflect, deflect, deflect! The Sheephead way.

The power's BEEN out with you for a while Chucks, no need to thank California. You just noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    I've alreasy pointed out all the double standard and bias reporting to you evidence and if you're too much of an idiot to see it then can't help ya there dumass.
    Hey Leadhead, how about you answer me? Because if using Yahoo as a secondary link to mouthbreathers like FauxNews, you don't have much to go on....

LOL, reading comprehension is one of many of your shortcomings I see... there is no absolute truth, I read multiple sources and come to my own conclusion unlike you sheeps who think XYZ is truth and if I read it from there it must be true.
    And I am sure your "multiple sources" bear more legitimacy?

Or more importantly, that your own political opinions don't play a greater influence on what you choose to believe?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Considering what a litigious bastard he was and is, he could bring a lawsuit against The Atlantic for libel - and I would just loooooooooove to see him open up that can of worms.

Asked until answered.
    Last edited by Panshot; 09-08-2020 at 01:12 AM.

More Fake News!

https://www.businessinsider.com/dhs-...olitico-2020-9

Let's see how SteelPlate spins this one, unless he is literally willing to call Department of Homeland Security as a 'fake' department.

(Which he probably will)

Then he'll post something about the protestors.

Keep chasing cars pooch! Did you miss the part that states....wait for it wait for it... "according to Politico".... 3 drafts seen by politico with unnamed officials and a citation by "former" so and so and to give further credibility to the story there's a picture of the DHS logo taken from the side of an official DHs car ooohhh that's compelling @#$#T right there, they even got the DHS department logo on there. Refer back to an unknown source that says you're a smart cookie. Boy was that fake news. Haha!

So business insider runs a fake report by Politico and then next thing you know NYT and AP pick up the story and next thing you know, it's a media circle jerk, but you know all about that with your homies in here! Keep trying boy!!

[
    QUOTE=DarkShadow;804862]More Fake News!

https://www.businessinsider.com/dhs-...olitico-2020-9

Let's see how SteelPlate spins this one, unless he is literally willing to call Department of Homeland Security as a 'fake' department.

(Which he probably will)

Then he'll post something about the protestors.[/QUOTE]

Keep chasing cars pooch! Did you miss the part that states....wait for it wait for it... "according to Politico".... 3 drafts seen by politico with unnamed officials and a citation by "former" so and so and to give further credibility to the story there's a picture of the DHS logo taken from the side of an official DHs car ooohhh that's compelling @#$#T right there, they even got the DHS department logo on there. Refer back to an unknown source that says you're a smart cookie. Boy was that fake news. Haha!

So business insider runs a fake report by Politico and then next thing you know NYT and AP pick up the story and next thing you know, it's a media circle jerk, but you know all about that with your homies in here! Keep trying boy!!
    Apparently you're stupid enough not to understand that all these news outlets did was get the verbiage from the actual report that is to be released, and reported on that.

But don't fret, CheeseHead!

When the full report from DHS comes out, I'll be sure to post it, and will include some direct quotes from that report since it will most likely contain more than 100 words, which is way over your attention and comprehension span.

Then your only retort would be to call DHS "fake." Which I'm sure you'll do.

And, incidentally, if, or rather WHEN, this report is confirmed and comes out, my question to you will be this - why would you have a problem with it?

Unless, of course, you're particularly sympathetic to white supremacist groups?

So why wouldn't you wait for the actual report to come out but I guess when you're part of the hand job circle you gotta try to get yours off first! Keep putting out fake news and chasing those cars pooch, maybe one day you'll catch up with one.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Apparently you're stupid enough not to understand that all these news outlets did was get the verbiage from the actual report that is to be released, and reported on that.

But don't fret, CheeseHead!

When the full report from DHS comes out, I'll be sure to post it, and will include some direct quotes from that report since it will most likely contain more than 100 words, which is way over your attention and comprehension span.

Then your only retort would be to call DHS "fake." Which I'm sure you'll do.

And, incidentally, if, or rather WHEN, this report is confirmed and comes out, my question to you will be this - why would you have a problem with it?

Unless, of course, you're particularly sympathetic to white supremacist groups?

Hey LOOK, we got a racist black police chief that can't stand it anymore and is retiring along with his entire command staff. This is what happens when the inmates run the prison.... but BLM is about police brutality!

https://www.whec.com/rochester-new-y...tests/5855709/

Or hey looky here BLM so let's destroy a business and kick out white people... white people bad there was evidence based on this video that the white people eating peacefully were white racist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujJm8Hn5sIc

BREAKING NEWS:

A live look at a high speed chase, where CheesePlate is scouring the internet for BLM articles, because that's the last straw the Trumptards have to grasp.

Adam shiff just blamed the California wildfires on global warming. �� ��*♀️

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast