Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Salamander Sinkers  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

  1. #21

    Default

    Another case of a liberal thinkin'g what's best for other people, your biggest problem is you think you know what's good for you but you don't! Now doesn't that sound like the various looney liberal mouth piece on here that thinks they have answers to the the world's problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    My biggest problem is poor white America thinking that the Republicans are for them.

    Here's a good analysis, by the one and only, Dave Chapelle:


  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Another case of a liberal thinkin'g what's best for other people, your biggest problem is you think you know what's good for you but you don't! Now doesn't that sound like the various looney liberal mouth piece on here that thinks they have answers to the the world's problems?
    If you listen to the commentators analysis, he said, they should pass laws that helps "all" workers. Instead of giving all the money to the Rich and hoping it trickles down. That's pretty straight forward and not hard to understand! You make the statement, you think you know what's good for you but you don't. Ok what then in your own words is, "what is good for us?" If you say we don't know, then obvious you do. Please enlighten us with your wisdom?

  3. #23

    Default

    He being DS said poor white Republican voters don't know that this admin is not working for them... Pure opinion horse poo that is all it is. My thought is let people decide for themself and stop forcing your opinions on them, how many times have you and the "tolerant" loonies on here gone on record and suggest that people are entitled to their opinion unless it doesn't align with yours. He is making a blanket statement without any facts assuming all white uneducated voters were Trump supporters. Yeah because all brown, black people voted democrat...Yah. I don't know what's good for you, I only know what's good for me and I don't pretend to know what you should do with your tax refund but you're all experts on using other people's money. So the solution is for YOU to donate and give away more of your money towards whatever you want but why force it on everyone?


    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If you listen to the commentators analysis, he said, they should pass laws that helps "all" workers. Instead of giving all the money to the Rich and hoping it trickles down. That's pretty straight forward and not hard to understand! You make the statement, you think you know what's good for you but you don't. Ok what then in your own words is, "what is good for us?" If you say we don't know, then obvious you do. Please enlighten us with your wisdom?

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    He being DS said poor white Republican voters don't know that this admin is not working for them... Pure opinion horse poo that is all it is. My thought is let people decide for themself and stop forcing your opinions on them, how many times have you and the "tolerant" loonies on here gone on record and suggest that people are entitled to their opinion unless it doesn't align with yours. He is making a blanket statement without any facts assuming all white uneducated voters were Trump supporters. Yeah because all brown, black people voted democrat...Yah. I don't know what's good for you, I only know what's good for me and I don't pretend to know what you should do with your tax refund but you're all experts on using other people's money. So the solution is for YOU to donate and give away more of your money towards whatever you want but why force it on everyone?
    What a coincidence, I was watching Fake News TV this morning (MSNBC) and they interviewed people from the deep South who voted for Donald Trump to make their lives better. They first interviewed them right after Trump took office and then just recently. They asked them if their lives has improved even the slightest since Trump took office. They said it hasn't, but their still waiting and hoping!!!

    It's not like we are forcing our opinions on other people just to prove we were right and others were wrong. It's because he who controls the government does effect our lives directly. I saw an opinion poll on people who were asked what their number 1 top issue was for the government. You would think it would be the economy!!! (that was number 2) It was Health Care coming in at number 1. There isn't a person alive who paid attention to the Republicans efforts to repeal and replace Obama Care. Know the Republicans have absolutely nothing to offer as good as Obama Care as an replacement. (even with all the Obama Care faults) I didn't believe Trumps "LIES" when he said he would come up with better and cheaper Health Care for all!! So letting people decide for themselves who controls the government can cost other people their lives!!!! Bernie said, if the Republicans had their way and repealed and replaced Obama Care with their crappy ideas. It would cost 250,000 people their lives over a 10 year period. Who didn't have to die!!!! I use Obama Care myself, so I'm not talking out of my arse!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; Yesterday at 01:52 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,785

    Default

    Someone throw Steelhead a life preserver....he's drowning in his own statements.

    But, I Really Don't Care, Do U?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    He being DS said poor white Republican voters don't know that this admin is not working for them... Pure opinion horse poo that is all it is. My thought is let people decide for themself and stop forcing your opinions on them, how many times have you and the "tolerant" loonies on here gone on record and suggest that people are entitled to their opinion unless it doesn't align with yours. He is making a blanket statement without any facts assuming all white uneducated voters were Trump supporters. Yeah because all brown, black people voted democrat...Yah. I don't know what's good for you, I only know what's good for me and I don't pretend to know what you should do with your tax refund but you're all experts on using other people's money. So the solution is for YOU to donate and give away more of your money towards whatever you want but why force it on everyone?
    Btw, every single sentence here has a rebuttal with evidence, which im sure you'll dismiss.

    Just need a few moments to dig up impartial statistics for all of what you've just vomited here.

    But of course, impartial statistics probably won't be enough so we continue on the merry-go-round.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A.V. CA.
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Ask yourself. When was the last president that did what he said he was going to do ?
    Do you like Apples ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •