Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

You are welcome, emmelin. I am exposed to a lot of political information, so if there is any such information that anyone wants, I may be able to help provide it.

Default Taking Sides

This whole "taking sides" thing is exactly what both our adversaries and the mega-corporations desire. Our adversaries desire it because it will make for an easy takeover when the time comes. The mega corporations desire it because when people are divided, it actually creates more opportunities for control and profits.
    Both parties are in-bed with the corporations, and our President is in-bed with our adversaries, making the situation even worse.
    To me, anyone who simply signs-in with either party and just goes with their platform views is essentially brain-dead, and just exactly what those in control want.
    It's really time for Americans to stop allowing themselves to be dumbed-down and start to move back to Government of the people, for the people, and by the people.

Quote Originally Posted by UL BILL View Post
    This whole "taking sides" thing is exactly what both our adversaries and the mega-corporations desire. Our adversaries desire it because it will make for an easy takeover when the time comes. The mega corporations desire it because when people are divided, it actually creates more opportunities for control and profits.
    Both parties are in-bed with the corporations, and our President is in-bed with our adversaries, making the situation even worse.
    To me, anyone who simply signs-in with either party and just goes with their platform views is essentially brain-dead, and just exactly what those in control want.
    It's really time for Americans to stop allowing themselves to be dumbed-down and start to move back to Government of the people, for the people, and by the people.
    I like your last statement, but when people vote against their own self-interest. (Health Care is a perfect example) The Republicans from the President on down want us to go backwards on Health Care. What can you say but, "you can't fix stupid" so what do you do?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122