Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
Last point! Why did the Rich deserve a 2 trillion dollar tax break? What did they do to deserve that (they didn't work for it either) other then stick money in Republican Congressmen coffers. My final thoughts on the subject, I'll quote Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina. My donors told me, "if we don't give them their tax cut." DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN LOOKING FOR MONEY! He said that 6 months ago! So if the government is going to spend that kind of money. Why do you support giving it "all" to the 1%ers. That chump change they temporarily gave you, will all be lost with the increase in Oil prices and Trumps foolish Trade War! Sounds like someone took you for a ride and you don't want to admit what a fool you were, for getting in the car with them! I'm not a fool!!!! So it's you they made a chump out of!!!!!
So the rich should pay for everything. Got it. When all the rich move from California guess who that trickles down to.... the middle class. Why are they moving from California ? Higher taxes for the rich. So the burden is on the middle class. Last time I checked the rich own business and provide jobs for you and me.