Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Chuckles,

What's your thoughts on John McCain?
    Sorry I don’t recall this name. Was he a democrat ?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Ahh. So you have no opinions on supposed Democrats.

One thing I do give this Prez. The Pied Piper has his followers in line.

No he was an old school Republican. He was a War hero and participated in old time politics. He wasn't afraid to cross the aisle or call the President an Imbecile! (even if he was from his own party)

Hey Chuckers, what's your opinion on Google?

Or the White House counsel also jumping ship?

Wow, I just saw how many views this thread got. (over 10,000)

Trump just took his first step today in declaring himself President for life, if he loses the Presidential election in 2020. He declared today an National emergency on getting the money for his border wall. (when no National emergency existed) In effect he is testing the waters to see if he can get away with. So far the Republicans in the Senate are letting him get away with it! Mitch McConell majority leader in the Senate is not challenging him for do it. So why couldn't he say if he lost the election, there was widespread fraudulent voting and I'm declaring an National emergency to get to the bottom of this. In the mean time the election will declared null and void and I will remain as President till we sort this out. (which means never, just like releasing his tax returns after an audit is completed!)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-14-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Trump IS the national emergency. All this talk about the border is just a manufactured crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Trump IS the national emergency. All this talk about the border is just a manufactured crisis.
    22 trillion in debt, now worse than under Bush and Obama.

But we all know how this will be spun.

Under Bush - "It's the democrats fault."

Under Obama - "Thanks, Obama."

Under Trump - "It's the democrats fault."

Rinse and repeat.

From the Conservative Review:

Whereas the debt exploded by $5 trillion during Bush’s eight-year tenure, a shocking figure at the time, it has now increased $8 trillion just since Republicans controlled the House in 2011 and by $4 trillion over the past four years, since they controlled at least two of the three political organs of government.
    But of course, the Conservative Review is FAKE NEWS.

And of course, The Simpsons continues to be right.

Let's talk about the "Deficit" under Trump!

According to Trump, it's the greatest economic expansion of all time! Well tell us why then the deficit is double now what is was under the last year under Obama?

Hear that former loud mouths on here! (I'm not talking about CHUCKY or Steelhead)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Let's talk about the "Deficit" under Trump!

According to Trump, it's the greatest economic expansion of all time! Well tell us why then the deficit is double now what is was under the last year under Obama?

Hear that former loud mouths on here! (I'm not talking about CHUCKY or Steelhead)
    Hi. Difference. Jobs are being created not taken away. Stand by bro. Why are you concerned with the debt ?when You or dark shadow don’t have kids. Just stirring the pot?You guys need to accept that trump will win again in 2020 and get on with yourselves. It’s ok. Winning is cool. Draining the swamp takes a little while. It does t happen overnight. Maybe amazon will find somewhere welcoming. Lol. Damn! Democrats look stupid right now.

Why are you concerned with the debt ?when You or dark shadow don’t have kids. Just stirring the pot?
    Well, considering that when Obama was President, all you TrumpTards were quick to blame him and use the national debt as your rallying cry.

Not so much anymore, huh?

Don't you have a new box of crayons to be playing with, Chucksters?

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast