Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

LOL, reading comprehension is one of many of your shortcomings I see... there is no absolute truth, I read multiple sources and come to my own conclusion unlike you sheeps who think XYZ is truth and if I read it from there it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And still not giving us what news source you trust, read, peruse, use as your research. Deflect, deflect, deflect, the Sheephead way. I find it magnificent that you cannot answer a simple question.

So, I'll rephrase the question, (and let's just ignore the fact that you negate your own statements that you should never trust any news source as truth, but yet freely post news articles as truth.)

So how do you go about your 'critical thinking' to ascertain whether an article you are reading is 'true' or 'false?' What are your primary sources?

Deflect, deflect, deflect....

In more entertaining news...

This aged well.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    LOL, reading comprehension is one of many of your shortcomings I see... there is no absolute truth, I read multiple sources and come to my own conclusion unlike you sheeps who think XYZ is truth and if I read it from there it must be true.
    And I am sure your "multiple sources" bear more legitimacy?

Or more importantly, that your own political opinions don't play a greater influence on what you choose to believe?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Considering what a litigious bastard he was and is, he could bring a lawsuit against The Atlantic for libel - and I would just loooooooooove to see him open up that can of worms.

Hearing all these pro trump rallies taking place the BLM protestors wanted to stage a counter protest but you guessed it, none owned a boat and many of them were water adverse! Haha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump...025742185.html

My power just went out. Thanks California ! The windmills don’t turn if the wind isn’t blowing. But cool!! We have clean energy when it’s 120 degrees outside. It’s so cool to be green! California is a dumpster fire. Thank you environmentalists.

I read multiple sources and come to my own conclusion...
    Funny. Never seen you mention any of these sources. So by definition, you use unnamed sources.

You see how much of a hypocrite (bordering on moron) you are? Unnamed sources for you? Perfectly OK.

Unnamed sources for journalists? FAKE NEWS.

Care to name some of these sources? Lol. Moron.

Hearing all these pro trump rallies taking place the BLM protestors wanted to stage a counter protest but you guessed it, none owned a boat and many of them were water adverse! Haha

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pro-trump...025742185.html
    Deflect, deflect, deflect! The Sheephead way.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    My power just went out.
    The power's BEEN out with you for a while Chucks, no need to thank California. You just noticed?

My power just went out. Thanks California ! The windmills don’t turn if the wind isn’t blowing. But cool!! We have clean energy when it’s 120 degrees outside. It’s so cool to be green! California is a dumpster fire. Thank you environmentalists.
    Get a clue goofnuts.

Oh, and this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Ana_winds

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Get a clue goofnuts.

Pie charts and percentages are taught in the 5th grade.

Chucksters is getting ready for his remote learning tomorrow, as his 4th grade class is now online.

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post
    Get a clue goofnuts.

That's a really cool Pie chart! (thanks for posting it!) You know what I didn't see that I'm so Thankfull for????? COAL!!!!! The planet killer, if Trump had it his way, it would be in every state. Think about that CHUCKY!

Power is back on now. Just some melted ice cream. I wonder if Nancy’s ice cream melted too?

Power is back on now. Just some melted ice cream. I wonder if Nancy’s ice cream melted too?
    Power Outages: During and After
    When the Power Goes Out . . .
    Here are basic tips for keeping food safe:

Keep the refrigerator and freezer doors closed as much as possible to maintain the cold temperature.
    The refrigerator will keep food cold for about 4 hours if it is unopened.
    A full freezer will keep the temperature for approximately 48 hours (24 hours if it is half full) if the door remains closed.
    Buy dry or block ice to keep the refrigerator as cold as possible if the power is going to be out for a prolonged period of time. Fifty pounds of dry ice should keep an 18 cubic foot, fully stocked freezer cold for two days.
    If you plan to eat refrigerated or frozen meat, poultry, fish, or eggs while they are still at safe temperatures, it is important that each item is thoroughly cooked to a safe minimum internal temperature to ensure that any foodborne bacteria that may be present are destroyed. However, if at any point the food was above 40º F for 2 hours or more (or 1 hour if temperatures are above 90 º F) — discard it.
    Again, go find a clue.

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast