Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_brown View Post
    Democracy? Chump change? We're talking thousands of dollars of real money in reality versus some conspiracy theories you have about Trump trying to be dictator for life (quite a step up from a Russian operative I guess). Senate flips? Great, then we'll have $15 minimum wage and not only will we be paying more taxes, everything else will cost more as well. Straw man? So Trump is the same as Obama on immigration? What's the whining about children in cages about then? He's raising awareness about the issue and that's alot more than any president Republican or Democrat has done. And lol at no confiscation without due process, what do you think a red flag law does?
    The Chump Change I'm talking about was going to expire in 4 years anyway! (they took you for a Chump!) 83% of the Tax reform money went to the Rich and Corporations! (that money was to be permanent for them) However, the Chump Change they gave you, expires in 7 years! Sorry they took you for a fool! Once again, that Chump Change they temporally gave you, isn't worth the price of our Democracy!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The Chump Change I'm talking about was going to expire in 4 years anyway! (they took you for a Chump!) 83% of the Tax reform money went to the Rich and Corporations! (that money was to be permanent for them) However, the Chump Change they gave you, expires in 7 years! Sorry they took you for a fool! Once again, that Chump Change they temporally gave you, isn't worth the price of our Democracy!

still waiting for the true believers to name anything pinky has done or accomplished in 4 years
    that have made the nation better or stronger

i can only come up with 1 that helped me,that being the federal capital gains rate

which i capitalized on

if you coolaid drinkers would check facts

obama turned over the most robust economy and period of gnp in our nations history to pinky

what happened

the most deficient spending policy in our nations history all geared to benefiting the rich

everyone of his trade agreements has turned out to be horseshit with zero effectiveness

everyone of his foreign policies has turned out at best to be total failure's

china
    russia
    nato
    north korea
    syria
    turkey .............and the beat go's on

that' the reason the most despicable nation's ,led by the worlds most repressive dictator's

are who pinky is looking at as his best friends

at worst incidents such as abandoning our allies like the Kurds
    to kiss the russian ,turkish and syrian's ***'s

which pinky seems to be obsessed with

so please name the 1 thing pinky has done to help america's real republicans or conservative's achieve

being a die hard this should be easy for you

only rules
    no mention of hillary or bill as they are irrelevant
    and

NO LIES ALLOWED TO BE SPUN AS FACTS

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    still waiting for the true believers to name anything pinky has done or accomplished in 4 years
    that have made the nation better or stronger

i can only come up with 1 that helped me,that being the federal capital gains rate

which i capitalized on

if you coolaid drinkers would check facts

obama turned over the most robust economy and period of gnp in our nations history to pinky

what happened

the most deficient spending policy in our nations history all geared to benefiting the rich

everyone of his trade agreements has turned out to be horseshit with zero effectiveness

everyone of his foreign policies has turned out at best to be total failure's

china
    russia
    nato
    north korea
    syria
    turkey .............and the beat go's on

that' the reason the most despicable nation's ,led by the worlds most repressive dictator's

are who pinky is looking at as his best friends

at worst incidents such as abandoning our allies like the Kurds
    to kiss the russian ,turkish and syrian's ***'s

which pinky seems to be obsessed with

so please name the 1 thing pinky has done to help america's real republicans or conservative's achieve

being a die hard this should be easy for you

only rules
    no mention of hillary or bill as they are irrelevant
    and

NO LIES ALLOWED TO BE SPUN AS FACTS
    Who’s pinky?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Who’s pinky?
    you need to have need to know clearance to get that info

so for me to answer would only be speculation

but a lot of really good people are saying
    that sometimes someone's hair stylist is high and use's to much toner and not enough bleach to turn the pink blonde

but why regress to some trivia pursuit

let's have fun

i gave a link to 20,000 reputed lies

not one of you maga mensa has found any to be true

none has been posted zippo

or anything he has done as a conservatives to shape america's future and there are some
    just give me some help

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_brown View Post
    Democracy? Chump change? We're talking thousands of dollars of real money in reality versus some conspiracy theories you have about Trump trying to be dictator for life (quite a step up from a Russian operative I guess). Senate flips? Great, then we'll have $15 minimum wage and not only will we be paying more taxes, everything else will cost more as well. Straw man? So Trump is the same as Obama on immigration? What's the whining about children in cages about then? He's raising awareness about the issue and that's alot more than any president Republican or Democrat has done. And lol at no confiscation without due process, what do you think a red flag law does?
    You're not terribly bright, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...n?country=~SWE

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/87812

LOL, you really don't know how to process data do ya? The ourworldindata shows each country's covid19 trends. Add the US onto that graph and tell me what you see... looks the U.S. with all of it's "measures" is actually building a staircase up while Sweden is flatlining and trending downwards from the initial spike. You take a 5 month sample and average death per million and Sweden has a greater death rate when general public is initially exposed but what does the trend show?? Death tolls are now in the single digits for the past two weeks...HMM those are pretty good numbers for a country with over 10 million people huh? You think the averages for infection and death rates are not going to favor Sweden this month or how about next month and the rest of this year? The U.S. meanwhile with all of the shutdowns in place is no better than it was in April your fake news is saying the sky's falling with new hotspots. Looks like another disciple worshiping at the temple of FAKE NEWS.. LOL Yeah critical thinking is hard for some.

Here's another fake news story for you who can't interpret data
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/b...ronavirus.html

TL:DR

You both have lost any argument with me, but feel free to make fools of yourselves.

Come on Man! Are you a junkie, did you take cocaine before you made this post? Probably did huh? And the spin continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNw5ACfkXAM

Quote Originally Posted by Panshot View Post

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Come on Man! Are you a junkie, did you take cocaine before you made this post? Probably did huh? And the spin continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNw5ACfkXAM
    not looking for spin if i was i would be talking about mnbf

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans common health concerns.

so is there any doubt he also really believes

putin
    wants to be his soul brother the person he envisions being able to split up the world and cut out the chineses

or
    he could outslick little brother
    a really great man i believe he said
    same must be said for another one of his close friends which i believe pinky also said about the Xi Jinping

i am not saying trump doesn't want's to emulate them and become a repressive dictator for life

but they all realize he is nothing more than a

little handed ,not to bright ,self assuming blowhard

and totally delusional
    in that he believes he is still the ultimate force in any international developments

dictator's usually remain in power a lot longer than a leader who's ability is limited to solely lying and limited to processing the oratory prowess of an time share salesman

3 1/2 years ago the rest of the world knew pinky was one and gone

no point of power there
    Last edited by capoisok; 08-21-2020 at 12:25 PM.

When you got bombshell news like this coming out, orange man's chances are fading fast

https://www.yahoo.com/news/great-lea...201228366.html

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast