Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Green new deal should save us. Tax the hell out of everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Adam shiff just blamed the California wildfires on global warming. �� ��*♀️
    Sounds about right! Let me explain a little science to everyone. As things heat up on the planet it dry's things out. That turns the vegetation into a tinder box. So when the wild fires start, it turns the hillsides into an inferno! Things are only going to get worse, so buckle up buttercup and get use to it!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Sounds about right! Let me explain a little science to everyone. As things heat up on the planet it dry's things out. That turns the vegetation into a tinder box. So when the wild fires start, it turns the hillsides into an inferno! Things are only going to get worse, so buckle up buttercup and get use to it!
    Adam schift is a career politician and a tool. I blame the Russians

I see the rolling blackouts are still occurring in Chuckster's brain.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...-burn-72489748

"Dozens of studies in recent years have linked bigger wildfires in America to global warming from the burning of coal, oil and gas, especially because it dries plants and makes them more flammable."

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that global warming is exacerbating wildfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...-burn-72489748

"Dozens of studies in recent years have linked bigger wildfires in America to global warming from the burning of coal, oil and gas, especially because it dries plants and makes them more flammable."

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that global warming is exacerbating wildfires.

Gender reveal parties have caused more damage than all of the BLM protests combined.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Green new deal should save us. Tax the hell out of everyone.
    wouldn't have to raise tax's if the republican controlled legislators hadn't pissed away 13 billion on corporate bailouts
    while chiseling main street to nothing
    Last edited by capoisok; 09-09-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Stop showing your home videos on here pooch! You know what they say, some days you're the hydrant, other days you're the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    BREAKING NEWS:

A live look at a high speed chase, where CheesePlate is scouring the internet for BLM articles, because that's the last straw the Trumptards have to grasp.

Nahhh, the lack of prescribed burning and funding to Cal Fire to carry these out along with restrictive air board requirements for prescribed burning wouldn't have anything to do with these wildfires burning out of control at all.

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    wouldn't have to raise tax's if the republican controlled legislators hadn't pissed away 13 billion on corporate bailouts
    while chiseling main street to nothing
    But it's ok, because SteelPlate's 401k went up 2%.

Funny...Bob Woodward took down Richard Nixon decades ago.

Now he has recordings of Trump saying some pretty interesting things.

Steelshot, I'm sure those are "fake tapes" right?

I am curious how diptard here is gonna spin this one.

Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast