Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Manafort? Guilty.

Cohen? Guilty.

"I only hire the best."

I, for one, cannot wait for Twitter tonight.

The wheels are coming off the Trump crazy train.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    The wheels are coming off the Trump crazy train.
    If Trump resigns we must have a couple of party's to celebrate. One in downtown LA and the other in the Inland Empire. (I'm buying of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If Trump resigns we must have a couple of party's to celebrate. One in downtown LA and the other in the Inland Empire. (I'm buying of course!)
    Well, remember to invite all of us on FNN...

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    MAGA 2020
    MAGA!

My
    Attorney
    Got
    Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by pcuser View Post
    Well, remember to invite all of us on FNN...
    That's the idea and we can toast the old Conservatives on here in absentia!

That's the idea and we can toast the old Conservatives on here in absentia!
    Can we invite the Chucksters?

I'd love to shake the hand of the man who remained steadfast in his support for our president on FNN, while his counterparts bailed to their 'safe place' in cyberspace. Apparently those snowflakes got triggered. Even Steelplate's pulled the cord on his 'chute.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Can we invite the Chucksters?

I'd love to shake the hand of the man who remained steadfast in his support for our president on FNN, while his counterparts bailed to their 'safe place' in cyberspace. Apparently those snowflakes got triggered. Even Steelplate's pulled the cord on his 'chute.
    Everyone is invited! It shows a lot of character to show up, even if your side lost! We all could bring pictures of the coolest critters we ever captured! Mine would be the Mountain Lion I killed with a .22. I also couldn't leave home without my picture of my #200+ Alaskan Halibut!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-22-2018 at 03:52 PM.

Everyone is invited! It shows a lot of character to show up, even if your side lost! We all could bring pictures of the coolest critters we ever captured! Mine would be the Mountain Lion I killed with a .22. I also couldn't leave home without my picture of my #200+ Alaskan Halibut!
    Whoa!!!!! everybody put there panties back on. Where is the collusion? Campaign violation maybe and how is e tucker gonna buy a round for everyone ? last time i checked you cant buy alcohol with an EBT card.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Whoa!!!!! everybody put there panties back on. Where is the collusion? Campaign violation maybe and how is e tucker gonna buy a round for everyone ? last time i checked you cant buy alcohol with an EBT card.
    Maybe????? LMAO Even Fox is having trouble spinning this one.
    Enjoy a drink on ole Tucks Chucky. And of course all of us non Trumpers are on welfare..SMDH

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast