Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    There's going to be some bombshell report that drops between now and November, could be good could be bad, we'll have to wait and see, all I'm saying is it's a beautiful thing and will be bigly important to the outcome.
    Sorry to have to break it too you, but they say that every election! Lol (It's known as an October surprise) Trump got the benefit of it last time, do to that Knucklehead Commey!

There's going to be some bombshell report that drops between now and November, could be good could be bad, we'll have to wait and see, all I'm saying is it's a beautiful thing and will be bigly important to the outcome.

ok

i can't wait to hear he found Obama's African passport

this isn't about next month or November

it's about the last 4 years of total failure

you don't build any future for your children by blowing out 9 trillion in dept
    like it's jiffy pop and at the same time cut tax's

a real republican cuts spending

i have already listed some of his biggest blunders so no need to regress

but the last 6 months of his missmanagement in dealing with the pandemic has finally done what no other president has ever achieved

destroyed the greatest nation in history and 300,000 of its citizens while doing it

screw your hugs

I thought this country was only great during the 2008-2016 period now it's the greatest country in the history of mankind? We only started turning the corner to racial equality during those years didn't you get the memo? Well let me see here the DONKEYS proposed a 3.4 trillion stimulus and probably would have wanted to make it even bigger if they could, they're saying who cares about the price tag due to the pandemic and here you are saying the ELEPHANTS are fiscally irresponsible. So what you're saying is print the money and also raise taxes in order to save the future, got it. We're also up to 300K thousand deaths now? In typical donkey fashion throw stuff on the wall and see what sticks You aint' fooling anyone with your CNN talking points!

Here's what's really going on in the world, no BLM, racial harmony and what covid? Happening all over many parts of the country, people getting along and living life. Come out of your closets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnh4TdbkRM

Quote Originally Posted by capoisok View Post
    ok

i can't wait to hear he found Obama's African passport

this isn't about next month or November

it's about the last 4 years of total failure

you don't build any future for your children by blowing out 9 trillion in dept
    like it's jiffy pop and at the same time cut tax's

a real republican cuts spending

i have already listed some of his biggest blunders so no need to regress

but the last 6 months of his missmanagement in dealing with the pandemic has finally done what no other president has ever achieved

destroyed the greatest nation in history and 300,000 of its citizens while doing it

screw your hugs
    Last edited by steelhead; 08-09-2020 at 09:26 AM.

I thought this country was only great during the 2008-2016 period now it's the greatest country in the history of mankind? We only started turning the corner to racial equality during those years didn't you get the memo? Well let me see here the DONKEYS proposed a 3.4 trillion stimulus and probably would have wanted to make it even bigger if they could, they're saying who cares about the price tag due to the pandemic and here you are saying the ELEPHANTS are fiscally irresponsible. So what you're saying is print the money and also raise taxes in order to save the future, got it. We're also up to 300K thousand deaths now? In typical donkey fashion throw stuff on the wall and see what sticks You aint' fooling anyone with your CNN talking points!

Here's what's really going on in the world, no BLM, racial harmony and what covid? Happening all over many parts of the country, people getting along and living life. Come out of your closets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRnh4TdbkRM

you need to put your crack pipe down

that
    3.4 brought the country out of the worst economic meltdown it suffered in 80 years

whats the 9 trillion trumps has spent achieved

what political achievements has he succeeded with

you talk about the rest of the world

clueless fool
    they perceive him as the an idiot that can't even lead his own nation

and most amazing are the fools like you are in denial
    still dwelling on african passports and trying to put a political spin on a dummies' actions blaming everyone but the commander in chief

and clueless fool

just to give you a clue about me
    the first political event i went to was at the cow palace in 64

i grew up in a conservatives world

and pinky trump has never been a conservative or a republican

but instead a demigod for scared people that refuse to except social change and will sacrifice any moral beliefs to stay locked in the past

instead of building a future

and one more thing fool
    you want a YouTube link post this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqF30Pk8jiU

20,000 reasons your a fool not a patriot

LOL,

Dumb people ALWAYS make assumptions and you are ONE of them... The 3.4 trillion that was proposed by the DONKEYS proposed as a budget that the ELEPHANTS didn't agree to because they wanted a 1 trillion relief package and when they couldn't come to an agreement, executive decision. Woohoo first political event was at the cow palace in 64 well that makes you a dinosaur, nice! I was at the Cow Palace to witness Hulk Hogan and Hack Saw Jim Duncan beat on the Iron Sheikh and million dollar man Ted Debiase! Way better than any convention and did i brag like a douche like you? Yep, blacks and whites co existing in real life scenarios, no covid social distancing but the sky is falling, social unrest, fake news, go crawl back in your closet and turn off the lights grampa.

you need to put your crack pipe down

that
    3.4 brought the country out of the worst economic meltdown it suffered in 80 years

whats the 9 trillion trumps has spent achieved

what political achievements has he succeeded with

you talk about the rest of the world

clueless fool
    they perceive him as the an idiot that can't even lead his own nation

and most amazing are the fools like you are in denial
    still dwelling on african passports and trying to put a political spin on a dummies' actions blaming everyone but the commander in chief

and clueless fool

just to give you a clue about me
    the first political event i went to was at the cow palace in 64

i grew up in a conservatives world

and pinky trump has never been a conservative or a republican

but instead a demigod for scared people that refuse to except social change and will sacrifice any moral beliefs to stay locked in the past

instead of building a future

fool
    the difference is i was at the cow palace to see barry nominated for president

not gorilla monsoon

that's were my conservative roots started

but i am sure you thought wrestling was as legitimist as trump

why talk about wwe instead of addressing a failed presidency

instead of humping pinks leg and panting
    let us know of one accomplishment the pussy grabber has succeeded in achieving

if you need a hint because there is only one

let me know

waiting even for one thing fool

or one lie on the you tube video out of 20,000 listed to choose from to show isn't true

as i said pinky the pussy grabber isn't a conservative, republican or a man of faith and moral values
    b
    never was and will never be

Because bare knuckle backwoods fights and fake wrestling is much more interesting than your recollection of glory days attending a political rally 50+ years ago. When it comes to what's been great about the past 4 years, the proof is in the puddin. All I know is I'm 5 years closer to retirement thanks to a roaring economy and my retirement portfolio thanks the orange man! :) So you keep debating your social justice crap, dwell in the misery and keep peddling that fake news, good luck with that.
    fool
    the difference is i was at the cow palace to see barry nominated for president

not gorilla monsoon

that's were my conservative roots started

but i am sure you thought wrestling was as legitimist as trump

why talk about wwe instead of addressing a failed presidency

instead of humping pinks leg and panting
    let us know of one accomplishment the pussy grabber has succeeded in achieving

if you need a hint because there is only one

let me know

waiting even for one thing fool

or one lie on the you tube video out of 20,000 listed to choose from to show isn't true

as i said pinky the pussy grabber isn't a conservative, republican or a man of faith and moral values
    b
    never was and will never be

All I know is I'm 5 years closer to retirement thanks to a roaring economy and my retirement portfolio thanks the orange man! :) So you keep debating your social justice crap, dwell in the misery and keep peddling that fake news, good luck with that.
    The Titanic could be sinking, but as long as Professor Steelplate is on his own life raft, who gives a ***** about all the other passengers. Let 'em go down with the ship, even though it was the captain that ran the country, i mean ship, into an iceberg.

The individualistic mentality that The Professor shows with his post is a good reason why the U.S. still hasn't turned the page on the pandemic, all the while the collectivist nature and culture of some other nations have caused them to turn the page, while tuning in every night at us as if we're a train wreck of a reality t.v. show, and collectively shaking their head.

Because like you just showed, it's all about "me."

Because bare knuckle backwoods fights and fake wrestling is much more interesting than your recollection of glory days attending a political rally 50+ years ago. When it comes to what's been great about the past 4 years, the proof is in the puddin. All I know is I'm 5 years closer to retirement thanks to a roaring economy and my retirement portfolio thanks the orange man! :) So you keep debating your social justice crap, dwell in the misery and keep peddling that fake news, good luck with that.

under 7 years of obama and 3 years of trump holding on to his economic coattail

my personal wealth has more fhan tripled and life was good enough before that i have been able to live in the same house on the beach for 46 years

so no economic sour grapes here

because of the love i have for a nation that has allowed me to able achieve this success

i as an individual am truly offended that he as our commander and chief he is totally responsible for a failed national policy

that of a nation that is no longer respected internationally

but viewed as nothing more than a global police force of mercenary's

but it's great talking about hillary or maybe cell phone messages

we all love it when he talks about chinese trade agreements that never happen, the farmers love it

we all love hearing about his pallsy calls to putin with Donnie swearing Vlad said no spyng or meddling from him

and then toss in his total inability to deal with the pandemic

history will judge him badly
    the man that destroyed our republic

where was cicero when we needed him most

that's why i don't like this presidency

and certainly not because hillary lost
    Last edited by capoisok; 08-11-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast