Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I was just counting in for inflation! lol
    I'm counting on the fact that if lived in Alabama, he would've been Team Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I'm counting on the fact that if lived in Alabama, he would've been Team Moore.
    I thought you were done responding to me.you almost hurt my feeling. Or was that for me. ?the net is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    I thought you were done responding to me.you almost hurt my feeling. Or was that for me. ?the net is for you.
    Great come back, Trump Voter.

As expected.

I wrote this beautiful full page opinion about the Dodgers trading at the trading deadline. Then the website wouldn't let me post it! (Gremlins in the website) So I took it as a sign from God, that I shouldn't be talking about baseball. But I should stick to politics and park catfishing and the occasional Tuna trip! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-31-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I wrote this beautiful full page opinion about the Dodgers trading at the trading deadline. Then the website wouldn't let me post it! (Gremlins in the website) So I took it as a sign from God, that I shouldn't be talking about baseball. But I should stick to politics and park catfishing and the occasional Tuna trip! lol
    There must have been pictures involved.

There must have been pictures involved.
    No pictures, just too much text. I'm sure Seal had something to do with it. He probably willed it too happen and wouldn't let all that text be allowed on this website, just to explode his brain! lol

And they think their 10 shekels came from Trump, but they really came from Obama.

Anybody see THIS gem?

You know Steelhead and Chucky are in attendance. That's why they've been absent.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Anybody see THIS gem?

You know Steelhead and Chucky are in attendance. That's why they've been absent.
    It could have been a shot from the grassy knoll

So....to recap the last exciting week, the President's ex-campaign manager (Manafort) is on trial for money laundering, his deputy campaign manager (Gates) confessed to crimes in the same trial, his first congressional backer (Collins) just got indicted for insider trading, his ex-lawyer (Cohen) is being investigated for tax fraud, his commerce secretary (Ross) is accused of stealing 120 million dollars from business partners.

But it's ok cuz Space Force is here!

BREAKING:

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast