Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Find best Home Tutors in Gwalior

1. Default Find best Home Tutors in Gwalior

if you are looking for a home tutor in Gwalior for your kids then shikshacoach is the best company to provide the best home tutor nearby you.

I dunno, I'd hire eTucker in a heart beat as a tutor.

He'll regale your kid in stories about mountain lions and Baatan Death Marches.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I dunno, I'd hire eTucker in a heart beat as a tutor.

He'll regale your kid in stories about mountain lions and Baatan Death Marches.
    That's pretty funny!!! I really do have a lot of story's! (all true, I don't tell whoppers!) Lol Did I ever tell you the one about Bigfoot is real???? (for Real, I have a true story on that one)

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    That's pretty funny!!! I really do have a lot of story's! (all true, I don't tell whoppers!) Lol Did I ever tell you the one about Bigfoot is real???? (for Real, I have a true story on that one)
    See?! You'd be a pretty awesome home tutor. You'd probably drag the kid to a local city pond for some bluegill action for lunch.

Tell me more about Bigfoot! I thought I heard some noises the other day while fly fishing in our local mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    See?! You'd be a pretty awesome home tutor. You'd probably drag the kid to a local city pond for some bluegill action for lunch.

Tell me more about Bigfoot! I thought I heard some noises the other day while fly fishing in our local mountains.
    Actually the story happened in B.C. (British Columbia) I befriended a local hunting guide family while I was hunting for Bear and Moose up there. I had previously meet the patriarch of the family before while I was gator hunting in Louisiana. We all got along so well that I started going up there just to fish the Peace River for Bull trout (Dolly Vardens) and Graylings. It wasn't till they came to Southern California to visit me and go to Disneyland that they told me the family secret. That Bigfoot is real and their father Ike actually saw one while guiding 2 moose hunters. I meet Ike when I was Gatoring hunting and this man has no reason to lie, especially to his own daughter!

The story went like this: (I've heard several of the Bigfoot story's on TV with similar claims)

It was getting right at night fall and all 3 men were riding back to hunting camp when the horses got real spooky. Ike was guiding them at the time and told them to get their guns out the horses probably smelled a Grizzly Bear. Then all 3 men smelled the most God awful smell of their life! When in a clear cut (an opening in the forest) a 7 foot blonde Bigfoot not a 100 yards away came out walking just to the right of them. All 3 men said they saw the Bigfoot for a good 30 seconds before it vanished back into the forest.

Of course this is just an 3rd hand account of the story. But I got to know the daughter Debbie very well and she was just an honest hard worker country girl that had no reason to lie to me! So I believe the story is true!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 03-01-2021 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    ....a 7 foot blonde Bigfoot not a 100 yards away came out walking just to the right of them.
    Are you sure that wasn't just Khloe Kardashian on vacation?