Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

  1. #131

    Default

    DS, I know people on Facebook who believe that alien astronaut theory stuff, that humans are a product of hybridization with aliens because they wanted slaves for their gold mines on earth. LOL Literally unbelievable. My eldest brother is a geneticist, and they know that there is clear and strong evidence of our evolution from a common ancestor with other great apes in Africa over the past several million years.

    Regarding corruption, Republicans have a far worse record in recent decades than do Democrats, and it's only going to get worse with this wutzizname administration. https://www.sheilakennedy.net/2017/0...y-the-numbers/

  2. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    So....to recap the last exciting week, the President's ex-campaign manager (Manafort) is on trial for money laundering, his deputy campaign manager (Gates) confessed to crimes in the same trial, his first congressional backer (Collins) just got indicted for insider trading, his ex-lawyer (Cohen) is being investigated for tax fraud, his commerce secretary (Ross) is accused of stealing 120 million dollars from business partners.


    But it's ok cuz Space Force is here!

    BREAKING:

    ALL of these charges are way before this guy became trumps manager. Soooo.... show me something on trump.

  3. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    DS, I know people on Facebook who believe that alien astronaut theory stuff, that humans are a product of hybridization with aliens because they wanted slaves for their gold mines on earth. LOL Literally unbelievable. My eldest brother is a geneticist, and they know that there is clear and strong evidence of our evolution from a common ancestor with other great apes in Africa over the past several million years.

    Regarding corruption, Republicans have a far worse record in recent decades than do Democrats, and it's only going to get worse with this wutzizname administration. https://www.sheilakennedy.net/2017/0...y-the-numbers/
    So your an atheist. Got it.

  4. #134

    Default

    From that I may infer that you believe aliens are Gods, Chucky, since I don't believe the alien nonsense.

    I am not an atheist though, and a person can believe in evolution and not be an atheist. But I guess you didn't know that.

  5. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    ALL of these charges are way before this guy became trumps manager. Soooo.... show me something on trump.
    I guess your not paying close attention to the trial. (that's what you get for only watching Fox News) Remember Gates was also on the transition team for President Trump. So when Gates was testifying about the crimes him and Manofort committed together. The prosecuting attorney asked what he did for Trump and immediately the judge stopped him from testifying in public. They then did a quiet testimony with the sound machine on. (they then sealed that testimony) In other words that would come up later! Let's see what they got on Trump! (time will tell us the answer)

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I guess your not paying close attention to the trial.
    Um, the poster can't pay attention to a full SpongeBob episode.

    But in your great analysis, you're giving the same guy a stage to speak.

    Thanks tucks.

  7. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Um, the poster can't pay attention to a full SpongeBob episode.

    But in your great analysis, you're giving the same guy a stage to speak.

    Thanks tucks.
    The deeper Trump try's to take this country into the Abyss. It reminds me of all the Bull Shite we had to listen too from some former FNN members on here. Remember the guy who kept putting up the same GIF of Obama spending all the money. Obama inherited an economic mess from George W. Bush and deficit spent to keep us out of an Depression. (he kept reducing the deficit as the economy kept growing) Now Trump comes along and gives tax cuts to the Rich to make them Richer and in the process running up another trillion dollar a year deficits. Where is this member now? This guy is no where to be seen, unless you start turning over rocks. (by the way, he said he was voting for Trump because he thought that would be an improvement over Hillary) He should as an act of redemption put the same GIF up but with Trumps picture on it instead of Obama. Also admitting from a budget standpoint, Hillary would have done a better job then Trump!

    But alas these people are no longer participating on here, so were are stuck with an opposing audience of 3. Who put up very little in the way of facts to try to prove their points!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-13-2018 at 04:33 PM.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    The deeper Trump try's to take this country into the Abyss. It reminds me of all the Bull Shite we had to listen too from some former FNN members on here. Remember the guy who kept putting up the same GIF of Obama spending all the money.
    You mean DockRat? DockRat? Where are you? Care to chime in? (Probably not, because he's out there realizing that his paycheck is still the same under Trump as it was during Obama. I'd love to get his input on items, considering that he did comment on another fishing related post earlier. I'd use a different term for him, but I won't because:

    1. I'll get banned.

    2. He'll never even respond.

    DockRat? What happened man? You used to be the prime poster on politics when it was our previous Prez.

    Don't be that guy.

  9. #139

    Default

    And don't forget Hawgzwylde or whatever he called himself, Devore Flyer, Muskyman, Stormcrow (of course he is banned now) and whoever else there was coming from the anti-Obama side. (I guess I forgot the rest.)

  10. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    And don't forget Hawgzwylde or whatever he called himself, Devore Flyer, Muskyman, Stormcrow (of course he is banned now) and whoever else there was coming from the anti-Obama side. (I guess I forgot the rest.)
    Oh I got a lot more but I didn't want to explode Seal's brain again with too much text! (I kinda like the guy) But since you brought it up! lol (I promise to make it short)

    One of the other fab 5 had some other famous beliefs.

    He was an Independent (who always voted Republican) because he was an Fiscal Conservatives!!!! Give me a minute to stop laughing!

    I'm back, for those people who don't know what a Fiscal Conservative means I'll explain it. It means they believe in a balanced budget. I don't have a problem with that but I disagree how to get there. The Evil Coke brothers want a Constitutional amendment among other evil thoughts of a balanced budget amendment. The problem with Conservatives doing it is, they would cut tax's as much as they could and then always have a bloated Military budget. So how would they then balance it? Easy they would eliminate or greatly reduce Social Security and Medicare.

    If I was doing it, I would raise tax's (mostly on the Rich) and add a VAT tax to be fair. Plus greatly reduce the Military and stay out of stupid wars! You see what Trump did? Cut tax's for the Rich and inflate the budget deficit to ridiculous levels for no good reason! (the economy was doing fine)

    The other big thing this fool talked about all the time was crony capitalism. (mostly by the Democrats) It's a little bit different then draining the swam but not much. What did Trump do instead? Nepotism and draining the swamp of snapping turtles and filling it back up with big ferocious alligators!

    I could go on but you get the idea!

    The funny thing about these people is, as soon as Trump got elected they ski dattled before Trump even took office! I always thought that was so strange! They won and then ran for the Hills!!! What's with that??? Did they know the jig was up???? Yep!!!! So they took off because they knew they couldn't defend the undef-enable!!! So why were they here giving Obama such a hard time?? I won't say it, but I think you guy's can figure that one out for yourself.
    Last edited by etucker1959; Yesterday at 05:57 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •