Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Stockton is waiting for you. They are giving out free money. You should go check it out
    Did you see the Dave Chappelle video? He's right when he said the Rich man plays a game with the Middle Class. He get's them to fight with each other over principals while their stealing all the money out the back door! The 2 Trillion dollar tax break for the Rich is the money going out the back door.

They don't even try to lie about it any more either. Remember when they use to say it would trickle down to the Middle class? When study's showed that wasn't true, they then got their surrogates to bait the Middle class to turn against the working class and the poor. You are a perfect example of that!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-11-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Did you see the Dave Chappelle video?
    Wow, I was posting the Chappelle video because

1. I thought it was only to serve as LOL material.

2. Didn't think the over dissection that occurred after the joke was made would be, well overly dissected and used to bolster your arguments.

($hiit, now I'm actually even debating whether or not I should've posted it.)

But since we're using Nobel Laureates like Dave Chappelle to bolster our socio-economic views (God forgive us), I give you Chris Rock!

Can't wait to see where eTucks takes this one, considering I was thinking of him when I found this Chris Rock video.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Wow, I was posting the Chappelle video because

1. I thought it was only to serve as LOL material.

2. Didn't think the over dissection that occurred after the joke was made would be, well overly dissected and used to bolster your arguments.

($hiit, now I'm actually even debating whether or not I should've posted it.)

But since we're using Nobel Laureates like Dave Chappelle to bolster our socio-economic views (God forgive us), I give you Chris Rock!

Can't wait to see where eTucks takes this one, considering I was thinking of him when I found this Chris Rock video.
    I've used Chris Rock humor on the GF when it comes to you no what? lol

I've used Chris Rock humor on the GF when it comes to you no what? lol
    So no comment on the actual video?

Gotcha.

So no comment on the actual video?

Gotcha.
    I didn't get much out of it! I'm disappointed in the Chris Rock humor on this one.

This is what I expect from Chris Rock. (This is an actual bit he does.) 50% of all Married men surveyed say they are satisfied with their sex life. Another survey found only 50% of all Married couples say they are still in love with each other. Can you guess which 50% of the Men say they are still in love with their wife??? lol

Sorry but that's the kind of Wit I expect from Chris Rock!!!!

I didn't get much out of it! I'm disappointed in the Chris Rock humor on this one.

This is what I expect from Chris Rock. (This is an actual bit he does.) 50% of all Married men surveyed say they are satisfied with their sex life. Another survey found only 50% of all Married couples say they are still in love with each other. Can you guess which 50% of the Men say they are still in love with their wife??? lol

Sorry but that's the kind of Wit I expect from Chris Rock!!!!
    I was more looking into the fact that, as he said, anybody that identifies with any political party before analyzing the issues at hand is a moron. Steelhead, are you still around? Last time I checked, you were telling everyone I got banned. Moron.

But yes, eTucks, I wasn't looking at the marriage issue on the Chris Rock bit. I was looking at something else.

I was more looking into the fact that, as he said, anybody that identifies with any political party before analyzing the issues at hand is a moron. Steelhead, are you still around? Last time I checked, you were telling everyone I got banned. Moron.

But yes, eTucks, I wasn't looking at the marriage issue on the Chris Rock bit. I was looking at something else.
    Since the Republican party is now the party of Trump. Trump is such a Moron (check out what he did in the last 2 day's and what he is going to do on Monday with Putin) do we really have to hear the issues any more before making up our minds. If Trump is in favor of it, it must be bad! I can't think of anything Trump has done recently that I'm in favor of. So the Chris Rock humor didn't work for me!

Open mindedness is good when there are really issues that haven't been examined or settled, but I agree, Erik. At some point, we have "been there, done that," and it may even seem like we are hearing the same arguments ad nauseum. If one has already decided that the scientific evidence supports that human caused global warming is real, or that trickle down economics does not work, why should we have to reconsider it again just because someone else doesn't understand that? In fact, that only serves to "muddy the waters" and obfuscate the evidence. I have seen far too many people online support whacko conspiracy theories and other easily falsifiable ideas in the name of "finding out the truth" and "being open to new ideas." Being open to new ideas is good if the ideas are good; otherwise, not so much. People need to have a reality filter and critical thinking skills in order to distinguish the good ideas from the bad.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-15-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Steelcut,

How'd that Helsinki meeting with Putin go?

I'd love to know your thoughts, considering even Fox News is ripping our Orangutan in Chief.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast