Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Hi. Difference. Jobs are being created not taken away. Stand by bro. Why are you concerned with the debt ?when You or dark shadow don’t have kids. Just stirring the pot?You guys need to accept that trump will win again in 2020 and get on with yourselves. It’s ok. Winning is cool. Draining the swamp takes a little while. It does t happen overnight. Maybe amazon will find somewhere welcoming. Lol. Damn! Democrats look stupid right now.
    I missed this! lol There is 3 or 4 points in here I could talk about, but I will do just one.

Let's do Amazon.

People love to talk about Welfare for the poor. (how awful and terrible it is) What about Corporate Welfare? The owner of Amazon is now being called the richest man in the world! So you would think he should pay his fair share of Federal Income tax, right CHUCKY?? In reality in 2017 Amazon made almost 6 Billion in profits and paid "ZERO" Federal Income tax's. In 2018 Amazon doubled their profits and still paid "ZERO" Federal Income tax's!

Now he say's, I'll only come to your city if you give me Billions in local tax breaks. What gives??? The richest man in the world is crying poor mouth or he won't come to your city! The Democrats look stupid on this one CHUCKY, is that what you're saying? Why because their starting to stand up against Corporate Welfare for Rich Corporations! Why is it CHUCKY, you think it's terrible for the poor to receive welfare, but it's ok for Rich Corporations can get all the welfare they can. No wonder AOC is calling them out!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 02-20-2019 at 04:23 PM.