Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Wow totally went over that brainless head of yours....he said there was a top secret and the reporter was asking him to elaborate on what the weapon was and the reference to dumb journalist questions to US generals was of the same lack of a brain, you don't ask questions to reveal more information about strategies or weapons to enemies. It's not even chess, it's but drawing stick figures but still went over your head Haha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Ahh, blame the reporter for asking to clarify his moronic comment, instead of blaming the person who made the moronic comment instead. But Trumptards like you will say that the President is playing 4D Chess, when he still can't find the pieces to his checkers set.

It's kinda like his deflection (you know deflections well, SteelTard) on how Woodward was supposed to let the authorities know about the pandemic, instead of the actual President of the US acting on the intel that was given to him in February?

What kind of shoe polish does our President like? I mean, it's all over your tongue, you should be an expert on this.

Tucker, where do you find the extra time to moonlight on FN with when you're putting out beauties like this with AP! Can you guys spot the fake news spin? Pretty easy with this one

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/b...043948265.html

Looks like a Nobel peace prize is in order for the trumpster. I guess it doesn’t mean much since they gave obummer one.

This man is literally speaking to himself in the middle of a field attracting nothing by flies (11:00 mark) and if he gets elected it'll be great to see him invite Kim Jong Un to a zoom meeting to discuss the denuclearization deal, yeah that'll go over well. the enthusiasm level for Biden is off the charts I tell ya hes leading by double digits according to fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZFhVwnV6I
    Last edited by steelhead; 09-14-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    This man is literally speaking to himself...
    Deflect, deflect, deflect!

And that's funny, I didn't see the camera pan out and show him speaking to himself. How did you come to that assertion? Your amazing critical thinking?

You do know what the term, literally, means, right?

Let's use it in a sentence.

"SteelPlate is, literally, a moron."

NO one else was seen in that frame either, so yeah literally unless you count that fly that he attracted! You are unilaterally an idiot, look that one up too pooch!

Deflect, deflect, deflect!

And that's funny, I didn't see the camera pan out and show him speaking to himself. How did you come to that assertion? Your amazing critical thinking?

You do know what the term, literally, means, right?

Let's use it in a sentence.

"SteelPlate is, literally, a moron."

NO one else was seen in that frame either, so yeah literally unless you count that fly that he attracted! You are unilaterally an idiot, look that one up too pooch!
    You do realize what social distancing is right? And you do realize that you address people in front of you, not people behind you. And you do also realize that in the era of television, you also address viewers at home as well. I know these are difficult concepts, but try to keep up.

Unlike Trump who brings all the cattle to the slaughter with his rallies that are held indoors without any social distancing and masks.

And there in lies the difference between the both of them.

Continue deflecting, arguing semantics, and how many people are behind Biden and how many people he is addressing, or whether he is speaking to himself, and whatever else you dredge up. This is all an instinctive drowning response, when the water has gotten way above your head, and you're drowning on the Trump Kool Aid that you've drank too much of.

Tell us more about Sleepy Joe, Steelplate, because we all know if you bring up Trump, you'll just get shot down as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCg_q5IjjY

Joe Biden waving to empty field, pure comedy gold. Haha yeah social distance my A##, this guy couldn't attract a crowd if he wanted to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhCg_q5IjjY

Joe Biden waving to empty field, pure comedy gold. Haha yeah social distance my A##, this guy couldn't attract a crowd if he wanted to.
    Sure thing Steelplate!

Keep your focus on Sleepy Joe and how many people attend his press conferences.

As long as they die after the election, he doesn't care.

LOL, let's provide the context question to him was " are you concerned about covid and he responded, I'm not close to them....have you heard poochie, there was a freedom of assembly with all the BLM and I guess all the left wing quacks were okay with that since they didn't really speak out against the peaceful protests does that mean that they were okay with them dying of covid too?? Damn that's all you got? what a tool. Project much pooch??

Sure thing Steelplate!

Keep your focus on Sleepy Joe and how many people attend his press conferences.

As long as they die after the election, he doesn't care.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast