Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Whoaaa, because everyone else has brought up things that other people were dying with anticipation to discuss... idiot...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    What's up with people finding articles out on the Internet, the arguing against them, when nobody has brought them up in the current discussion?

I wish there was a term for that.

You keep taking the bait, and letting Chuck And Co steer your own thread to other directions.

How about you ask both of them what they think of the audio from our President from February 7, 2009 and actually holding their feet to the fire, no pun intended, and watch them squirm?
    I know they don't (have any answers) or won't answer any tough questions. So I'm dumbing it down for them! If they realize even the simplest things they were lied too. (like this pandemic will be over in a month or two) Maybe they can be as smart as a 5th Grader and realize Conservative idea's are like an House of Cards! It only takes 1 Card of realization and the whole House Falls down!

Our President was asked today why he spoke to Woodward in the first place.

This is his response.

Quote Originally Posted by Our President
    I did it out of curiosity, because i do have respect. And i wanna see...i wonder whether or not someone like that can write good. I don't think he can, but let's see what happens.
    "Write good?"

No wonder he appeals to those who can't use "their," "they're," and "there" right.

I think that now it is already clear to everyone that Trump will not be the eternal president. Especially considering how his rating fell after the outbreak of the coronavirus and the fight against it.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriGoddart75 View Post
    I think that now it is already clear to everyone that Trump will not be the eternal president. Especially considering how his rating fell after the outbreak of the coronavirus and the fight against it.
    The problem with Trump is he's going to try to cheat to win! Who knows if he can succeed in doing it, but you know he's going to try his best to do it!

Of course I wouldn't expect someone like you who lives in a 600 square foot box to know the advantages of creating a fire break line by clearing brush around your property line. Yes brush clearing does prevent brush fires from growing out of control, that's how people with acreage do it, they mow and grade around their property line and create clean dirt patch that prevent spread. And if everyone did that it would curb the spread but the problem is public land that is not tended to and lack of enforcement on private property owners to do their part. Go listen to more CNN pooch for more talking points!!

You do realize these two dimwits idolize the guy who said that we can prevent forest fires by raking the forest, right?

Raking the lawn is for saps like you who pay $1300 a month for a 600 ft box with a patio and call it a slice of heaven. What an example of not being able to talk and walk at the same time pooch,Rake the leaves, clear brush 100 feet from property lines and building, the point being it ain't being done now. No walls pooch, just fencing.

Do you wipe up Trumpy's butt every time he accidentally poos on the carpet too, SteeltoeBootLicker?

He can piss on your leg and then you'll say it was just raining!

Time to rake the lawn! Don't need forest fires getting over the wall I just built around my house.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/1...is-incredible/

"Asked by a reporter to clarify his comment, Trump on Thursday said he’d rather not"

Reminds me of the multiple times during the IRAG, Afghan wars when an idiot reporter press our generals and presidents to give insight on what their strategies would be.... Yup the press are really smart according to you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yes brush clearing does prevent brush fires from growing out of control, that's how people with acreage do it, they mow and grade around their property line and create clean dirt patch that prevent spread.
    OH, is THAT what he meant when he literally said, "rake the forest?" Thank you SteelToe, I can always count on you to translate Trumpspeak to the English language. You'd think that the President of the United States could explain creating fire breaks by saying something other than "rake the forests," but what else do you expect.

Oh, since you're his translator now, do you also wipe up Trumpy's butt every time he accidentally poos on the carpet too, SteeltoeBootLicker, and make excuses for him?

He can piss on your leg and then you'll say try to tell everyone that it was just raining!

Time to rake the forest! Best defense for a wildfire said a wise man.

You still care to not answer any questions regarding him on record with Woodward? Let's make it easy for you and toss you a softball.

Since it is the anniversary of 9/11, and we are still confused on how Saudi Arabia is so so aligned with the United States considering their history, do you care to comment on how Trump bragged, again, on record, about ‘Saving’ Saudi Crown Prince After Khashoggi Killing?' You do remember that, right? Unless you were too busy counting your 401k earnings and the acres that you own, enough acres to have to create fire breaks on in order to prevent a forest fire.

But of course, Forbes is Fake News now too?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews.../#23b0dfc75c9b

Unless of course you think the state sponsored killing of a journalist who is critical of the Saudi government is justified? (Careful, SteelCurtain, if you agree with this, you'd be a Putin bootlicker as well! Then again, everyone here would understand considering your alliances.)

But then again, this topic may be way beyond your analytical and mental pay scale, so I'll expect you find something to deflect with. Let's get back into the sandbox with your articles about BLMs, protesters, Nancy Pelosi and Fake News, even though the discussion at hand is with our great leader, the President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/1...is-incredible/

"Asked by a reporter to clarify his comment, Trump on Thursday said he’d rather not"
    Ahh, blame the reporter for asking to clarify his moronic comment, instead of blaming the person who made the moronic comment instead. But Trumptards like you will say that the President is playing 4D Chess, when he still can't find the pieces to his checkers set.

It's kinda like his deflection (you know deflections well, SteelTard) on how Woodward was supposed to let the authorities know about the pandemic, instead of the actual President of the US acting on the intel that was given to him in February?

What kind of shoe polish does our President like? I mean, it's all over your tongue, you should be an expert on this.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast