Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Comey: Lying
    Obama: Lying
    Clinton: Lying
    Stormy: Lying
    Strozk: Lying
    Mueller: Lying
    Judges: Lying
    19 Sexual Assault Accusers: Lying
    Climate change scientists: Lying
    17 Intelligence agencies: Lying

Putin? "He means it, I believe him."
    Good ending!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    If logical people made the decisions (voters, Congressmen) you're absolutely right!! But Trumps base and the Republican Congress people let him get away with murder. So who knows what will happen, if I was a betting man (which I am) I would say Trump will win Re election in 2020!
    Until the dems come up with some sort of agenda instead of #resist then you are correct. MAGA 2020.

How do you even spin the meeting with Putin?

It's one of those where anybody with an IQ higher than their shoe size can say, "He really screwed the pooch on that one," yet there will be some that will think otherwise.

Good thing my new bumper stickers came in:

Oh. So we are supposed to hit a reset button and hope for the best. That didn’t work.

Comey: Lying
    Obama: Lying
    Clinton: Lying
    Stormy: Lying
    Strozk: Lying
    Mueller: Lying
    Judges: Lying
    19 Sexual Assault Accusers: Lying
    Climate change scientists: Lying
    17 Intelligence agencies: Lying

Putin? "He means it, I believe him."
    All liars. Good call

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Until the dems come up with some sort of agenda instead of #resist then you are correct. MAGA 2020.
    Dems have an agenda. So do the Republicans, so far the big winners for them are the Rich and big Corporations. The big losers once those Tariffs take effect are going to be the consumers. Which category does most Americans fall into?

1. Rich

2. Big Corporations

3. Consumers

Most are just consumers, so under the Republican agenda they will be loser's!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-18-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Dems have an agenda. So do the Republicans, so far the big winners for them are the Rich and big Corporations. The big losers once those Tariffs take effect are going to be the consumers. Which category does most Americans fall into?

1. Rich

2. Big Corporations

3. Consumers

Most are just consumers, so under the Republican agenda they will be loser's!!!
    How many times do I have to tell you. The (RICH) supply the jobs. Do you like fair deals ? Because the US is not getting a fair deal on trade right now. Trump is not kicking the can down the road. instead he is trying something different. Give it a chance instead of resisting. Support your president and the country no matter what.

How many times do I have to tell you. The (RICH) supply the jobs. Do you like fair deals ? Because the US is not getting a fair deal on trade right now. Trump is not kicking the can down the road. instead he is trying something different. Give it a chance instead of resisting. Support your president and the country no matter what.
    You can tell if you're behind the times, when you are using talking points the Republican party have long since abandoned. (I guess you didn't get the memo) They use to call the Rich, "Job creators" and when you give tax cuts to the Rich and Corporations it trickles down to everyone else. The Republicans had to abandon those talking points when they were so badly debunked.

When it comes to Tariffs.

As an under graduate student in Business administration. All the text books I read kept talking about how they would never work. I even remember a cute expression they used, every country would try to "beggar they neighbor" when it came to Tariffs. If you think I went to some Liberal college with only Liberal ideas in the text book you are so wrong!! They even had a chapter on the "Lauffer curve." (that was before Reagan tried it and it failed so badly)

As a Graduate student working on my MBA, they talked about how the Republican party was the party of Free Trade. (which I supported whole heartily) The Republican party also wanted a strong Military at the height of the Cold War. At the same time the Democratic party didn't seem to take the threat of the USSR and the Warsaw pact as seriously as the Republican party did. My own Military analysis concluded that if the Warsaw pact was to attack NATO, the US and it's ally's could not stop them with the conventional weapons they had. (they would have to go Nuclear) Further more if the USSR was to attack the United States in a sneak attack, they could win a Nuclear War with acceptable damages. I bring this all up if you couldn't already guess. I was a Republican for many years! But this Republican party now owes it's allegiance to Donald Trump, who is no doubt a Moron. (with even possible ties to Russia) So resisting a Moron is the correct choice!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-18-2018 at 09:57 PM.

All liars. Good call
    Out of professional curiosity:

1. Did you not read all the way down?

2. If you did read all the way down, did you notice the fact that Trump did in fact, NOT call Putin a liar? In fact, he want as far as saying, "Putin just said it's not Russia. I do not see any reason why it would be...President Putin was extremely strong and confident in his denial today." And I'm quoting word for word.

Do you see how this quote tells the world that Trump believes everything Putin denied, thus him not calling him out on his lies?

I think Chucky is still drunk from that spiked Kool Aid he has been drinking if he thinks Trump is more honest than those people he calls liars.

Dems do have an agenda, apart from resist; at least the progressive wing does. It's basically the second New Deal, an extension of FDR's. Meanwhile, the Republican agenda of increasing wealth disparity and destruction of good government and democracy is worse than no agenda at all.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-19-2018 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I think Chucky is still drunk from that spiked Kool Aid he has been drinking if he thinks Trump is more honest than those people he calls liars.
    I'm under the impression that Chucky still writes with crayons (that he holds with a fist) and he somehow created an account on here.

There's no way he's that dumb.

Even Steelhead jumped out the plane with his parachute on.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast