Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed with motor size/type

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

15ft 3 people, 15hp bro
    At least...

Cm

i dont have boat or motors ect. but for your trolling motor if you can mount it to pull your boat it will be better off for it. it will pull your boat easier then pushing it. you can always save more and use the trolling motor around where you launch to cruise shorelines and save and get a motor you really want. get a couple oars too and do the cheap way till you have enough to get what you want. 3 people with paddles can move that boat if you really wanted to be out fishing.. but also hit those other two up for some cash also if they are always gonna be out with you. gl.

Thanks guys, great help. Still searching for a 10hp motor. For some reason it's real hard to find. if you know of a good online source for used motors, let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tangelo View Post
    Thanks guys, great help. Still searching for a 10hp motor. For some reason it's real hard to find. if you know of a good online source for used motors, let me know. Thanks!
    Check you PM I sent. I have a 9.8hp for sale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12