Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Canyon lake

Default Canyon lake

Met a buddy at canyon lake fishes from 5 till dark. We managed 13 bass total and one slab crappie. Fishingbis on fire there right now!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	240E7DC3-9C9B-4AFA-83B6-AC8A29C493E6.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	51187
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A16F03A-FED2-419F-8315-FD0CA660818B.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	51186  

Nice,
    I have not take my kayak out at all this year, been working the shoreline and take the boat out to north ski lake. If you need more friend hit me up next time you come around.

Awesome lake,haven’t fished there in a couple of years,but that place really produced in the past,good to see it’s still happening!

Cya Tuna Vic

I used to fish there when I was in high school in the 60ies. It was called Railroad Canyon at that time....great bass fishing back then. Haven't been since.

Default Is anyone out there?

Been fishing quite a few times lately and was curious if there was anyone I could compare notes with

I have forty years on Canyon lake. Had a Condo on Treasure Island for a long time. Ex-wife pulled it out from underneath me. I still fish the Spring bite every year. Many bonus fish this year. As it rolls into Summer, I generally fish it at night. The topwater bite gets insane. Definitely a lake that requires heavy braid and nerves of steel. I I would be glad to fish it with you, float tube or kayak. I guarantee you will be ten years ahead at the completion of our session....Jim