Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: past couple days at castaic

Default past couple days at castaic

i lost another tank last night was halfway done fighting it trying to get go pro on and recording.. underwater i feel headshakes.. then fish off.... cry.. it happens.. somehow i caught one eye jack/jill on a line somehow my line snagged on idk.. i guess it was a lucky catch but ill take it. he did have a hook in mouth though.. but im sure in tournament it would be considered a non legit catch.
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 06-02-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Is there much shoreline to fish for both lakes, for people without boat access?

you can fish the full east side of lagoon. its like at least 1 mile.. the upper you can fish the full dam. and from the main ramp you can hike around to at least the first cove to northeast. you can go to west side and do the secondary launch ramp it has rocks from the tower to the trespassing signs. and then you can hike from the secondary ramp around to the cliffs. ive seen people in the second cove off the main ramp to northeast but i think they park up near the church and hike down a diff way. ive also seen random people when ive rented boats hiking in some crazy areas.. that i prob would want to be hiking but i have no idea how they got there. maybe they hike for hours.. or got dropped off. not sure i should asked em.
    Last edited by jdogg661420; 06-07-2018 at 09:46 PM.