Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Cucamonga guasti

Default Cucamonga guasti

Does anyone know what day they stock the lake with catfish? I passed through there yesterday and seen a line to go in. Im guessing they stocked??any tips on that lake?i haven't fished that lake in forever. Thanks

Weekly county catfish plants... There is no fishing on the day of the plant (Thursday)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos carranza View Post
    Does anyone know what day they stock the lake with catfish? I passed through there yesterday and seen a line to go in. Im guessing they stocked??any tips on that lake?i haven't fished that lake in forever. Thanks
    This place is "Huge" on our Radar screen!! lol If you look at last Sept threads, I wrote several on this lake. Here is what I know so far for this year. The first plant was Thursday before Memorial Day and all the fish went into the Big lake. Last week at Yucupia part of the same program didn't stock. (so maybe they didn't stock there either at Guasti) They are going to stock this Thursday I was told. Last year "YOU COULD FISH ON THURSDAY" at Guasti. When they stock both the little and the Big lake it's a slam dunk the first day at the little lake. We are looking into fishing there this week, so you might get a report from us! Any specific questions just ask me, I'm an open book!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 06-03-2018 at 04:42 PM.

The county is supposed to be stocking every other week until 4th of July week. Then they will be doing weekly stocks thru Sept. Cuc-Guasti is also doing Friday night fishing thru June.