Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Went out again into the hills for wild trout... [ video ]

1. Default Went out again into the hills for wild trout... [ video ]

Enjoy! Mix of conventional fishing and fly fishing, all at a local secret stream.

Simply a blast!

Thanks for sharing, do those local creeks dry up during the summer months?
    Most of the local mountains I imagine do, if its anywhere near San Gabriel Mtns..

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Thanks for sharing, do those local creeks dry up during the summer months?
    Most of the local mountains I imagine do, if its anywhere near San Gabriel Mtns..
    Many do. Most of our locals are skinny after years of drought or being ravaged by fire. The Angeles has been affected more then most. The other factor is water temperature. Many will exceed 70 degrees and catching can create lactic acid build up by playing fish. Barbless hooks and keeping the fish wet add to survival. We quit fishing the locals when the water gets to 60 and move up to the Sierras for our stream fishing.

Very nice video,nice to see local areas like that still exist and produce,I also commend you on the way you handle and release those fragile fish,don’t blame you for keeping those spots close to the vest!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Very nice D-Bal Max results video,nice to see local areas like that still exist and produce,I also commend you on the way you handle and release those fragile fish,don’t blame you for keeping those spots close to the vest!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Don't get me wrong, the fishing content is great too, but that 4k quality looks crisp! Awesome stuff, carpanglerdude! What camera are you using to capture it?
    Last edited by Brummitt; 07-22-2022 at 12:25 AM.

amazing video and quality, beatifull trout, what camera did you use?

Awesome video. Thank you for sharing. Haven't been out there in a while. Good to see nice flow and healthy chubby lil ones.