Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unforgettable day at Perris... EPIC

Default Unforgettable day at Perris... EPIC

Yep.. I'm still smashing Giants at Perris..
    Fished lake Perris today with Michael and we absolutely destroyed them... Eric day today. We caught 31 bass and our best 4 weighed a tad over 24 lbs.... Yes 24 lbs for our best 4 bass.. That is EPIC!!!
    We had 17 bass over 4 lbs as well..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133931.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	51111

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133754.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	51112

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133734.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	51113

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Yep.. I'm still smashing Giants at Perris..
    Fished lake Perris today with Michael and we absolutely destroyed them... Eric day today. We caught 31 bass and our best 4 weighed a tad over 24 lbs.... Yes 24 lbs for our best 4 bass.. That is EPIC!!!
    We had 17 bass over 4 lbs as well..
    If you are ready to go put a hurt on them at Perris with me just call (909) 241-8283 and book your trip.. All reaction baits... Let's do this!!!!

Also follow me on Facebook at Pete Marino Fishing on Facebook.

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133931.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	51111

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133754.jpg 
Views:	387 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	51112

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-133734.jpg 
Views:	370 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	51113

Pete
    If you get me 31 fish and 4 weighing 24lbs I’ll pay for your service right now! Lol

You had a awesome day it looks like. Good job! Congrats!

I was also at the lake but didn't quite fair as well as you. I was kayak fishing the east end mainly, just having a look around at the flooded areas that I hadn't seen yet. I only caught 3 bass with the largest being 2.5lb so I feel somewhat humbled.

I did wind up catching a almost 6lb but it was the wrong species

5.93lb caught on a lipless crankbait. A mere toddler compared to the monsters that roam the lake.

Name:	Carp.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	51114

I guess being my 1st I can at least claim I got a new PB. Fishing the tops and edges of some flooded timber and it hard just like a bass and headed for deeper water. Fought it for a couple of minutes while it zigzagged and pulled my kayak around. Was a good fisht at least but somewhat of a letdown when I got my 1st good look at it.....At least I didn't have to touch it.

Nice going Pete,happy customers for sure!

Cya Tuna Vic

Kenmitch No need to feel humbled, you did fine... Its all relative.. Im out there ALL the time and so is my team partner which is how we managed to win the Angler of the Year this year... We put in a TON of time out there... If it makes you feel any better, My team partner was there yesterday as well and caught less than a third of what I managed to catch... Its very specific... VERY specific... I called him over to have a blast with us and join us in the slayfest but once he pulled next to me with his boat, we still caught them and he didn't because we were making the right cast from the right angle... He was using the exact bait as us too... that's how specific it is.. But hes had that same experience with me in my boast so he understood and was happy to just take our picture.. lol

Crazy how many carp are roaming around... they are spawning in the bushes and roaming the surface...

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Marino; 05-31-2018 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Kenmitch No need to feel humbled, you did fine... Its all relative.. Im out there ALL the time and so is my team partner which is how we managed to win the Angler of the Year this year... We put in a TON of time out there... If it makes you feel any better, My team partner was there yesterday as well and caught less than a third of what I managed to catch... Its very specific... VERY specific... I called him over to have a blast with us and join us in the slayfest but once he pulled next to me with his boat, we still caught them and he didn't because we were making the right cast from the right angle... He was using the exact bait as us too... that's how specific it is.. But hes had that same experience with me in my boast so he understood and was happy to just take our picture.. lol

Crazy how many carp are roaming around... they are spawning in the bushes and roaming the surface...

Pete
    I fish for fun and exercise for the most part. It resets my BS/Stess meter so in the end it doesn't really matter how many fish I catch as long as I'm enjoying my time on the water.

I might just target the Carp from time to time as I did really enjoy the fight in the end. As long as I don't have to touch the slimy things I'm down for it.

Fish on and I hope your blessed by the Bass gods again in the future.

My PB is only 6lbs LMB so far but I'm not giving up hope. I go to the lake with a plan every time but for some reason or another I only really like to throw a lipless crankbait around the 1-12ft depth or the tops of the sunken vegetation/timber.

Quote Originally Posted by kenmitch View Post
    You had a awesome day it looks like. Good job! Congrats!

I was also at the lake but didn't quite fair as well as you. I was kayak fishing the east end mainly, just having a look around at the flooded areas that I hadn't seen yet. I only caught 3 bass with the largest being 2.5lb so I feel somewhat humbled.

I did wind up catching a almost 6lb but it was the wrong species

5.93lb caught on a lipless crankbait. A mere toddler compared to the monsters that roam the lake.

Name:	Carp.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	51114

I guess being my 1st I can at least claim I got a new PB. Fishing the tops and edges of some flooded timber and it hard just like a bass and headed for deeper water. Fought it for a couple of minutes while it zigzagged and pulled my kayak around. Was a good fisht at least but somewhat of a letdown when I got my 1st good look at it.....At least I didn't have to touch it.
    A Buddy in my Bass Club caught a 26 - 27 lb Blue Cat on a Senko in the east end last weekend. It was over 3 feet long and just ounces off of the lake record!

Name:	180517 Stan's 26-27 lb Cat @ Perris.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	51116
    Last edited by BassinPLS; 06-01-2018 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Insert Picture

You'll get your new personal best soon just don't give up and keep grinding it will come...

Pete... I sent you an email..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast