Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Fyi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fyi

This Friday they are going to blue stone silverwood.

Did you fish there today?

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Did you fish there today?
    No but I saw them post about it on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    No but I saw them post about it on Facebook.
    bowler, Thanks for the reply.

They are blue stoning earlier it seems due to supposed illness that was reported last year in the news at other lakes. I am really surprised they did it since I really did not believe it to be that bad, well at least compared to years past I still can't believe I would wet wade that crap.

The carp were rolling weird last night, not really there normal splashing just rolling, was wondering if they weren't liking that blue stone treatment. I fished for a couple minutes before it dawned on me about the blue stone. I'll give it a couple days. Last week on the backside I saw plenty of fish Wednesday evening but only managed one, maybe I do need a guide, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    They are blue stoning earlier it seems due to supposed illness that was reported last year in the news at other lakes. I am really surprised they did it since I really did not believe it to be that bad, well at least compared to years past I still can't believe I would wet wade that crap.

The carp were rolling weird last night, not really there normal splashing just rolling, was wondering if they weren't liking that blue stone treatment. I fished for a couple minutes before it dawned on me about the blue stone. I'll give it a couple days. Last week on the backside I saw plenty of fish Wednesday evening but only managed one, maybe I do need a guide, lol.
    We were still catching LMB the Day after the blue stoning... Didn’t change the bite .....