Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hello newbie here!

Default Hello newbie here!

SoCal guy here that has caught the bug of saltwater fishing this year. I have very little experience and very little gear. I'm getting there and it has been really easy to catch on with YouTube. I plan to do a lot of surf fishing because I camp frequently at the beach. I will thank everyone for their time and advice ahead of time. I will try to keep up with the lingo and hopefully be a source of information over time. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Marky805 View Post
    SoCal guy here that has caught the bug of saltwater fishing this year. I have very little experience and very little gear. I'm getting there and it has been really easy to catch on with YouTube. I plan to do a lot of surf fishing because I camp frequently at the beach. I will thank everyone for their time and advice ahead of time. I will try to keep up with the lingo and hopefully be a source of information over time. =)
    Welcome! Good luck in your fishing and try to post a few reports. (people love to read them)

Welcome! Look forward to some surf fishing reports,there’s some guys on this site that kill it surf fishing!

Cya Tuna Vic