Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Report and comment

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Can you imagine how much nasty PISS is going to be in that lake come mid summer!
    That is how the water warms up. It’s not from the sun. 😂

and here we go , non supervised child : There was a little girl, 9 yo African American, missing from Lake Perris. After about 45 mins later after the search was called she was “found” and an ambulance speeds off to the hospital , sadly the little girl was DOA to the hospital .. my heart goes out to this family ... should see the story tomorrow more then likely

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    and here we go , non supervised child : There was a little girl, 9 yo African American, missing from Lake Perris. After about 45 mins later after the search was called she was “found” and an ambulance speeds off to the hospital , sadly the little girl was DOA to the hospital .. my heart goes out to this family ... should see the story tomorrow more then likely
    The summer starts and the idiots reign, here we go!
    See link:
    https://www.pe.com/2018/05/28/girl-h...creation-area/
    Last edited by karalm; 05-29-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Sad to see a young life taking , in the boating area of the power cove in a no swimming area . no life guards and parents not paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    The buoy line now extends around the entire lake. I do not know if that means you can go around the entire lake, but I presume it does. Does anybody know who we can complain to. An email, phone number, website? I don't mind them having fun, but many have respect for no one!
    The main problem is simply the complete and total lack of respect MB.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123