Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Looking for Aluminum boat! Cash in hand!

Default Looking for Aluminum boat! Cash in hand!

I'm looking to buy an Aluminum fishing boat, preferably around a 16 footer, in good shape, and at least a 9.9hp motor. Ive been searching all over the internet for one, and most are either overpriced or really beat up and rusty. Hit me up with what you have please! Thanks in advance.

YOU CAN ALSO TEXT/CALL me at 951-903-4523
    Last edited by baadfish69; 05-23-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baadfish69 View Post
    I'm looking to buy an Aluminum fishing boat, preferably around a 16 footer, in good shape, and at least a 9.9hp motor. Ive been searching all over the internet for one, and most are either overpriced or really beat up and rusty. Hit me up with what you have please! Thanks in advance.
    If you can get a boat with no motor for cheap, I will mostly be selling my 2 stroke motor for about 600 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    If you can get a boat with no motor for cheap, I will mostly be selling my 2 stroke motor for about 600 bucks.
    What year, brand and size of motor?

What year, brand and size of motor?
    It’s a 98 Nissan 9.8hp. It’s the motor I use on my boat right now. I just got myself a 4 stroke motor 9.9hp so once I get this motor on my boat I’m going to sell the 2 stroke. It will come with 98% full tank of gas and it’s already mixed with the right amount of oil

https://youtu.be/kz73VBMAvrg

I found my boat on Craigslist. It was few hundred bucks and it came with a trailer but no motor.

I have a '79 Mirrorcraft Deep V..haven't used it in years..i think its a 16 footer

MM

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I found my boat on Craigslist. It was few hundred bucks and it came with a trailer but no motor.
    Yeah, Im keeping my eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    I have a '79 Mirrorcraft Deep V..haven't used it in years..i think its a 16 footer

MM
    Any pics? How much you want for it?

I will take some soon. I would rate it as 'fair' with trailer. Don't worry about price

MM

YOU CAN ALSO TEXT/CALL me at 951-903-4523
    I have a nice 05 Lowe boat fs175 with lots of upgrades for 12k