Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok Im done

Nipple twisting left wing punks hide behind the keyboard .

Simijab is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Nipple twisting left wing punks hide behind the keyboard .

Simijab is correct.
    Nipple twisting left wing punks hiding behind their keyboards. Has replaced Right Wing Conservatives punks who can't hide behind their Keyboards. Because Trump a Republican has become President and the heat got too hot for them. Our 2 snipers who bravely stayed behind are excluded of course from that analogy!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-25-2018 at 05:16 PM.

This really isn't a jab at the OP. (he's behaved himself decently on here) But what I find very curious is how people yearn for the "Bad old day's to come back." The last fish report the OP wrote, he was severely barbecued by more then one member.

My opinion is, if someone takes the time to write a fish report. It should be followed with, "thank you for your effort" and congrats all the way around! Instead in the Bad old day's, many people thought it was their duty and obligation. To Micro Manage all fish reports and severely criticize anything that has even the slightest bit of controversy to it. Or just throw in their own personal insecurity's of blowing up spots or just plain jealously! I'm happy to report now that more or less, "that is a thing of the past." Yet people are constantly yearning to go back to those Bad old day's!

No Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-25-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Nipple twisting left wing punks hiding behind their keyboards. Has replaced Right Wing Conservatives punks who can't hide behind their Keyboards. Because Trump a Republican has become President and the heat got too hot for them. Our 2 snipers who bravely stayed behind are excluded of course from that analogy!
    Snipers?
    #lethookedfree.

This really isn't a jab at the OP. (he's behaved himself decently on here) But what I find very curious is how people yearn for the "Bad old day's to come back." The last fish report the OP wrote, he was severely barbecued by more then one member.

My opinion is, if someone takes the time to write a fish report. It should be followed with, "thank you for your effort" and congrats all the way around! Instead in the Bad old day's, many people thought it was their duty and obligation. To Micro Manage all fish reports and severely criticize anything that has even the slightest bit of controversy to it. Or just throw in their own personal insecurity's of blowing up spots or just plain jealously! I'm happy to report now that more or less, "that is a thing of the past." Yet people are constantly yearning to go back to those Bad old day's!

No Thank you!!!!
    Did you get some money from the Iran deal?

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Did you get some money from the Iran deal?
    We all did! It was called cheaper barrels of Oil on the International market. It's over $70 dollar's a barrel now. When Obama was President it was less then $50 a barrel. I think they will repeal the Gas tax here in Calif, but you won't even notice it when it happens. (the price of oil will continue to climb)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-26-2018 at 04:03 PM.

you won't even notice it.
    Until you pay your registration fees.....

Snipers? You guys really are a bunch of smug mofo's.

This section has been nothing but childish back and forth and certainly has contributed nothing positive to this site and I'd say by far the majority on this forum would rather it be trashed. I almost reminisce about the days when just a good nature'd joke about the Bucket Brigade would get you a good time out, this forum needs some direction and it needs to be a positive one. You can get your political rocks off all over the Internet, just like I don't want political crap when I'm watching football I don't want political crap unconnected to fishing on a fishing website.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Until you pay your registration fees.....
    How much did they really go up? $40 or less is my guess on older cars. We had almost the same kind of a jump on our boat registrations, when they put the mussel fee in there. I didn't see anybody standing in front of Wal-Mart. Asking you to sign their petition, to get the Mussel fee repealed off of our boat registrations through a ballot proposition.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-26-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Snipers? You guys really are a bunch of smug mofo's.

This section has been nothing but childish back and forth and certainly has contributed nothing positive to this site and I'd say by far the majority on this forum would rather it be trashed. I almost reminisce about the days when just a good nature'd joke about the Bucket Brigade would get you a good time out, this forum needs some direction and it needs to be a positive one. You can get your political rocks off all over the Internet, just like I don't want political crap when I'm watching football I don't want political crap unconnected to fishing on a fishing website.
    If I really thought there wouldn't be an invasion to retake this forum to the Right Wing lies in 2019. I wouldn't care if the political section here was very quiet. Any sportsman forums are viewed by the Right Wing as fertile grounds to gain recruits. Did you already forget how popular the 2012, "who you are voting for President thread was here?" 90,000 views and almost 9,000 comments. (no that's not a typo!)

Do you know how dangerous Trump and the Republicans in Congress are to our Democracy? Trump said last week after the Chinese President declared himself President for life. Maybe we should try that? Who would stop him if he did that? The Republican Congress? (I don't think so) His hand picked Cabinet? (nope try again) The Supreme Court? What is their enforcement arm? Dog the Bounty Hunter!!!

I'm sorry if you want to sleep at the switch on a slow moving cue! But some of us like our Freedoms and Democracy. So we won't let the propaganda machines get into our everyday lives unchecked! They made a big deal about Facebook! This is just another social platform of exchange of ideas! So don't treat it as, "it's only about fishing!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-26-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast