Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ok Im done

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yes with the misleading forum title of "Fishingnetwork.net" I can see where your confusion lies.
    Now I'm confused too!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Yes with the misleading forum title of "Fishingnetwork.net" I can see where your confusion lies.
    You know Seal, you would probably don't know this, but I enjoy bantering with you more then anyone else.

There is so many things in this life that are not 100% pure. Things aren't just Black or White, there is plenty of examples of GREY things going on in this world. Myself and other's could name hundreds of things that aren't 100% pure. But my example will be a fun one, so as not to upset the puritans on here, to the point that they can't sleep at night.

20 years ago Chinese buffets were all the rage! As the years went on they got to be less and less popular and such fewer locations stayed in business. One of the last existing one around my house started serving Fried chicken, Corn and Mashed potatoes. (even though their sign still said Chinese buffet) I chuckled to myself about that, but I didn't stand up there and make a big dramatic speech like some departing members did. I could have sounded like them and said, because this place serves Fried chicken and more patrons are more interested in the Fried chicken compared to traditional Chinese dish's. "I WON'T EAT HERE ANYMORE" even though there were still tons of traditional Chinese dish's being served.

Now doesn't that sound kinda silly???

But that's how it appears to me, when people say because there is a GD section on a fishing website, it just ruins the place for me! Even though the GD conversations stay in the GD section and fishing questions stay in fishing section.

Thanks Seal for being the straight man and setting up my latest rant!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-30-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I prefer to be the Σ wolf around these parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Hey, don't be mad because you're part of the eTucker Pack.

Apparently you're the sniper!

Just to be clear because I don't know sarcasm. The 2 snipers I was referring to was Chucky & Steelhead. They cannot defeat the occupying army, (the big 5) they are only able to take harassing shots at them. The Conservative army lead by Dev & HawgZy cut and ran when the jig was up.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-30-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Hey guys, figured id check back and see how the thread is going. And of course its going just as I thought. More comments on here than any other post.

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    Hey guys, figured id check back and see how the thread is going. And of course its going just as I thought. More comments on here than any other post.

Bruh.....

Do you need a hug? LOL Are you seeking attention?? Its all good mang. I just keep on lurking!!! Whooo hooo

Oh man. We are so sorry to see you go. Is there anything at all that might make you change your mind?............ROFLMAO
    There, you can leave now. Buh byyyyyeeeee!

see all you suckers later
    figured id check back
    Roseanne Barr's got nothing on you......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234