Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok Im done

Here we go again, no wonder I stop posting here long time ago.

This is the part that has me scratching my head. Opinions given in the GD section about anything. Don't spill over to any Fishing reports or Fishing questions. Yet people act like they do!

As far as I can see, no one is reminded how they voted or are they in favor of Gun control after every fish report they write or any fishing question they answer in the fishing sections. But it's an convenient excuse!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-26-2018 at 09:55 PM.

It is not all about you, it is about your opinion and your post where there are always few ppl follow you and post different opinion until it become so unfriendly forum. Also there always some with unfriendly post along the line. This is forum where ppl all over join, meet and have fun, not to be this kind of environment. I always see a few of same ppl against you ever since that post 4-5 years back, and also a few of same bad attitudes toward other forum member.

I will repeat this for the umteenth hundredth time.
    Why the he!! are you on this page commenting and getting butthurt when it is a political topic and and GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM........NOT a FISHING REPORT SECTION!
    Yet you come on here an b!t$h about the topics of conversation. Good god people. If you cannot handle the change from Obama bashing to Trump bashing then take your SNOWFLAKE butts back to the FISHING REPORTS and stay out of these. It really is that easy , but you continually come on here and prove that you're no different than anybody else on this GENERAL DISCUSSION page and bash people for it and blame them for the fishing reports not being up to speed and the site going downhill....SMDH

Great argument there, just about everybody has a car in fact some have 2-3 cars. Compare that to how many people own boats? Your gas tax is getting repealed! boo hooo hooo.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    How much did they really go up? $40 or less is my guess on older cars. We had almost the same kind of a jump on our boat registrations, when they put the mussel fee in there. I didn't see anybody standing in front of Wal-Mart. Asking you to sign their petition, to get the Mussel fee repealed off of our boat registrations through a ballot proposition.

[QUOTE=steelhead;796216]Great argument there, just about everybody has a car in fact some have 2

It's your road and bridges too!!! If you don't mind driving on Crappy roads and dangerous bridges, what can I say??? You can't let your house go to Heck, the city will get on you for that. But I guess we can "do that" to our roads and bridges when the people are in charge!!! lol

[QUOTE=etucker1959;796217]
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Great argument there, just about everybody has a car in fact some have 2

It's your road and bridges too!!! If you don't mind driving on Crappy roads and dangerous bridges, what can I say??? You can't let your house go to Heck, the city will get on you for that. But I guess we can "do that" to our roads and bridges when the people are in charge!!! lol
    Tax money from previous taxes was spent on some train they are building. Enough already. Please.

[QUOTE=CHUCKY;796221]

Tax money from previous taxes was spent on some train they are building. Enough already. Please.
    How about I get the last words on the Gas Tax repeal and then I'll shut up on the subject! (at least on this thread) lol

Besides the Crappy roads and the bridges fallen down, what about more delay's on the Freeway's enlarging projects??? You know when your going fishing and you get that slow down at the same spot where they been working on for the last 5 years. (that will only get worse)

The big reason the gas tax repeal will pass is the $1.00 a gallon increase we all have seen since it's been announced. The Gas tax increase was only 15 cents a gallon I believe. Yet the price of Gasoline has risen well over a dollar a gallon. What's that all about??? The International price of a barrel of oil has risen from $50 to $70 and is still rising. What's causing that??? 1 Big factor is the instability in the Middle East, where so much of the worlds oil comes from. As a stabilizing force, what country since WW2 has been has been the leader of the Free world??? The USA of course!!

Since Trump has been in office, it's arguable that he gave away the USA status of being the leader of the Free world. Now couple that with the crazy Middle East anyway, you now have more instability then when Obama was running the show. Is it any wonder the price of oil keeps going up!!! Trump wants to take credit for the stock market going up. Shouldn't he also take the blame because of his Middle East policy's of the price of oil going up. Obama had in his last couple of years the price of oil going down by as much as 50%.

I am a "Man of my word," so this is the last rant I'm going to make on repealing the Gas Tax. (in this thread) But I don't think you people are going to gaining anything with it's repeal but only losing!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-29-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    I like how the two jack wagons responsible for pushing away more members than anyone .... Lady Quagga and Dark *****.
    Do we get medals or something? A consolation prize for 2nd place perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    No one gives two fucks about you two or your opinions.
    Much like I don't give ½ a fu[k about people leaving, posting that they're leaving, and them giving the reasons on why they're leaving?

Funny how that works.

Our 2 snipers....
    Uhh...yeah, no. I prefer to be the Σ wolf around these parts.

This is just another social platform of exchange of ideas! So don't treat it as, "it's only about fishing!"
    Yes with the misleading forum title of "Fishingnetwork.net" I can see where your confusion lies.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast