Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ok Im done

Default ok Im done

see all you suckers later. this site is crap now. the most active post in this site is about Trumps presidency. Thanks for all the good times to all the cool people I met here over the years but I come on here to get an up to date fishing report. Not an ear full of "he's a jerk.. no you're a jerk" crap. I will pop on to check my messages every couple months but other than that PEACE OUT!!

Yes but we can make it alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Althea Hamby View Post
    Yes but we can make it alive.
    That is so true, post something and it becomes alive! Don't wait for other's to do something and then complain when they don't. Take the Bull by the horn and make a thread. I posted the lost fishing pole thread because I'm a suckey Spring time fishermen. I've been going fishing but not catching much, so no fishing threads from me!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-23-2018 at 07:56 AM.

What he said......

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    What he said......
    You mean you're not gonna have a Hamlet-esque soliloquy when you bounce?

Narcissism is a biatch, isn't it?

I like how the two jack wagons responsible for pushing away more members than anyone .... Lady Quagga and Dark ***** still have to take parting shots at people who are fed up with their crap and are leaving. No one gives two fucks about you two or your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost2uu View Post
    I like how the two jack wagons responsible for pushing away more members than anyone .... Lady Quagga and Dark ***** still have to take parting shots at people who are fed up with their crap and are leaving. No one gives two fucks about you two or your opinions.
    Haha Lady Quagga is on a witch hunt to get scuba Chris kicked off. Lol

I like how the two jack wagons responsible for pushing away more members than anyone
    Sorry but I won't take credit for pushing anyone away. People leave of their own accord - some for legitimate reasons, others not so much - and certainly not because of me or DS. One notable exodus had absolutely nothing to do with either of us, but I'd argue that it was the motivation for others to follow suit. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

Lady Quagga and Dark ***** still have to take parting shots at people
    If you leave with a parting shot, don't be surprised that one follows you out the door. Or are you going to be a hypocrite and say something brilliant like "That's different!"?

No one gives two f**** about you two or your opinions.
    But they care soooooo much about you and yours? Riiiiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Haha Lady Quagga is on a witch hunt to get scuba Chris kicked off. Lol
    Your stupidity has reached monumental proportions. Do yourself a favor and quit while you're behind.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast