Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The DMV .

Yeah I use it to toy with idiots like you and your girlfriend Quagmire. You are really a b2#hurt liberal aren't ya , boy butt in when no one's even talking to you... here you go good little doggy let me acknowledge your sad existence of a life. Go away kid.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Orrrrr...make an appointment online and not have to deal with the wait time?

Biting the bullet? Do you know what the Internet is, Steelplate?
    Last edited by steelhead; 05-23-2018 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yeah I use it to toy with idiots like you and your girlfriend Quagmire.
    Seems the only thing you're toying with here is yourself, fudgepants.

boy butt in when no one's even talking to you...
    And yet there you are, adding your two cents to a conversation Pudd pretty much wrapped up, you hypocritical dimwit.

here you go good little doggy let me acknowledge your sad existence of a life.
    That you're compelled to respond someone else's "sad existence" only demonstrates the even poorer regard you have for your own. You miserable dimwit.

Yeah I use it to toy with idiots like you and your girlfriend Quagmire. You are really a b2#hurt liberal aren't ya , boy butt in when no one's even talking to you... here you go good little doggy let me acknowledge your sad existence of a life. Go away kid.

You're one of those talking dolls that when you pull the string, it's limited to about 5 sayings, eh?

"Butthurt liberal."

"Snowflake."

What else do you have in your repertoire, Steelplate the Clown?

Wow! This thread took a sharp turn.

I feel sorry for you I do, let me acknowledge your existence like I did of your dip@#$ boyfriend. there happy? So now you are an expert on people's post and is the "post" nazi and determine whether a post is wrapped up or not? You are an angry person that is dealing with having your world turned upside down because of a new president. Breathe, it'll be okay girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Seems the only thing you're toying with here is yourself, fudgepants.

And yet there you are, adding your two cents to a conversation Pudd pretty much wrapped up, you hypocritical dimwit.

That you're compelled to respond someone else's "sad existence" only demonstrates the even poorer regard you have for your own. You miserable dimwit.

Not that hard when I'm dealing with a lightweight like you. Run along your GF is lonely and she is dying for my attention.

You're one of those talking dolls that when you pull the string, it's limited to about 5 sayings, eh?

"Butthurt liberal."

"Snowflake."

I feel sorry for you I do, let me acknowledge your existence
    Save the sympathy or expectations of rejoicing - you acknowledged my existence without me even having to post, you feeble-minded dimwit.

So now you are an expert on people's post and is the "post" nazi and determine whether a post is wrapped up or not?
    Being the feeble-minded dimwit that you are, it comes as no surprise you are unable to recognize the conclusion of a simple conversation. I can see how basic communication skills would seem like the work of fascists to an illiterate like you.

You are an angry person that is dealing with having your world turned upside down because of a new president.
    As usual, your idiocy extends into your political and psychological thinking. Of course, that you would see any opposition to the Idiot in Chief as irrational or illogical only reflects the overcharged emotion and dearth of logic in your own reasoning.

And of course, this thread wasn't about the Idiot in Chief, was it you dimwit?

Breathe, it'll be okay girl.
    Ah yes, your morning mantra as you look in the mirror. Thanks for sharing, dimwit.

Refer to my post "BWahahhaha" Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Save the sympathy or expectations of rejoicing - you acknowledged my existence without me even having to post, you feeble-minded dimwit.

Being the feeble-minded dimwit that you are, it comes as no surprise you are unable to recognize the conclusion of a simple conversation. I can see how basic communication skills would seem like the work of fascists to an illiterate like you.

As usual, your idiocy extends into your political and psychological thinking. Of course, that you would see any opposition to the Idiot in Chief as irrational or illogical only reflects the overcharged emotion and dearth of logic in your own reasoning.

And of course, this thread wasn't about the Idiot in Chief, was it you dimwit?

Ah yes, your morning mantra as you look in the mirror. Thanks for sharing, dimwit.

Refer to my post "BWahahhaha" Have a nice day
    You mean refer to the previous ramblings of an illiterate racist schmuck? I'll pass.

"Butthurt liberal."

"Snowflake."

Run along ....
    Guess we found saying #3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12