Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The DMV .

Default The DMV .

Well I need to go in to the DMV for a license renewal and vision test. I have to wait almost three weeks even with the appointment I made Damn and wonder how long the line will be when I get their. Any one had that fun experience with the DMV lately. No wonder people never have a smile on their driver license.

Bummer,that’s mainly why I have Autoclub,but I know for a liscence it’s unavodabe,you have to go to DMV,wish you well with that trip!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Well I need to go in to the DMV for a license renewal and vision test. I have to wait almost three weeks even with the appointment I made Damn and wonder how long the line will be when I get their. Any one had that fun experience with the DMV lately. No wonder people never have a smile on their driver license.
    Bishop has an awesome DMV. Cancel your appointment take a trip up there do some trout fishing then hit the DMV. I have done this. You will smile on your license picture.

I thought you can make appointments online, and then show up and be in an out within the hour that your appointment is for?

Or did they eliminate that too to make it more time consuming for us?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I thought you can make appointments online, and then show up and be in an out within the hour that your appointment is for?

Or did they eliminate that too to make it more time consuming for us?
    I called them and they were to busy to talk so they called me back an hour later then gave me a date to come in the second week of June. The Riverside office.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 05-21-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Was there last Monday for DL renewal with appointment...total time there was 45 minutes (had to take picture, etc) Good experience

Thanks all for replying I never liked going their but the appointment I made should make it less painful

Pudd, I've bit the bullet and just went in early before they opened and stood in line at 7AM , wait for the doors to open and then it's not too bad. The question is do you want to get up at 6AM and get ready or do you want to meander in at 10AM and be out of there by 2PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post

That's right, forgot about that one, it's ususally a few cars out front when I drive by and I'll bet if you're super persuasive you might be able to coax a few secret spots out of them.
    Or not

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Bishop has an awesome DMV. Cancel your appointment take a trip up there do some trout fishing then hit the DMV. I have done this. You will smile on your license picture.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Pudd, I've bit the bullet and just went in early before they opened and stood in line at 7AM , wait for the doors to open and then it's not too bad. The question is do you want to get up at 6AM and get ready or do you want to meander in at 10AM and be out of there by 2PM.
    Orrrrr...make an appointment online and not have to deal with the wait time?

Biting the bullet? Do you know what the Internet is, Steelplate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast