Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: The DMV .

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The 1950's
    Posts
    2,646

    Default The DMV .

    Well I need to go in to the DMV for a license renewal and vision test. I have to wait almost three weeks even with the appointment I made Damn and wonder how long the line will be when I get their. Any one had that fun experience with the DMV lately. No wonder people never have a smile on their driver license.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whittier
    Posts
    2,222

    Default

    Bummer,that’s mainly why I have Autoclub,but I know for a liscence it’s unavodabe,you have to go to DMV,wish you well with that trip!

    Cya Tuna Vic

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Well I need to go in to the DMV for a license renewal and vision test. I have to wait almost three weeks even with the appointment I made Damn and wonder how long the line will be when I get their. Any one had that fun experience with the DMV lately. No wonder people never have a smile on their driver license.
    Bishop has an awesome DMV. Cancel your appointment take a trip up there do some trout fishing then hit the DMV. I have done this. You will smile on your license picture.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,844

    Default

    I thought you can make appointments online, and then show up and be in an out within the hour that your appointment is for?

    Or did they eliminate that too to make it more time consuming for us?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The 1950's
    Posts
    2,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I thought you can make appointments online, and then show up and be in an out within the hour that your appointment is for?

    Or did they eliminate that too to make it more time consuming for us?
    I called them and they were to busy to talk so they called me back an hour later then gave me a date to come in the second week of June. The Riverside office.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 05-21-2018 at 06:05 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Antelope Valley
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    Was there last Monday for DL renewal with appointment...total time there was 45 minutes (had to take picture, etc) Good experience

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The 1950's
    Posts
    2,646

    Default

    Thanks all for replying I never liked going their but the appointment I made should make it less painful

  8. #8

    Default

    Pudd, I've bit the bullet and just went in early before they opened and stood in line at 7AM , wait for the doors to open and then it's not too bad. The question is do you want to get up at 6AM and get ready or do you want to meander in at 10AM and be out of there by 2PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Well I need to go in to the DMV for a license renewal and vision test. I have to wait almost three weeks even with the appointment I made Damn and wonder how long the line will be when I get their. Any one had that fun experience with the DMV lately. No wonder people never have a smile on their driver license.

  9. #9

    Default

    That's right, forgot about that one, it's ususally a few cars out front when I drive by and I'll bet if you're super persuasive you might be able to coax a few secret spots out of them.
    Or not

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Bishop has an awesome DMV. Cancel your appointment take a trip up there do some trout fishing then hit the DMV. I have done this. You will smile on your license picture.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Pudd, I've bit the bullet and just went in early before they opened and stood in line at 7AM , wait for the doors to open and then it's not too bad. The question is do you want to get up at 6AM and get ready or do you want to meander in at 10AM and be out of there by 2PM.
    Orrrrr...make an appointment online and not have to deal with the wait time?

    Biting the bullet? Do you know what the Internet is, Steelplate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •