Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Does anyone know how to get glue out of Human Hair??? (without cutting it)

Default Does anyone know how to get glue out of Human Hair??? (without cutting it)

No it wasn't me, but it's my GF who did it. She is pretty upset because everything shes tried has failed so far!!! I know you need to know what kind of Glue it is. She called it MOD PODGE glue. (it's a craft glue commonly used into turning a jigsaw puzzle into frame able art)
    Last edited by etucker1959; 05-04-2018 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    No it wasn't me, but it's my GF who did it. So shes pretty upset because everything shes tried has failed so far!!! I know you need to know what kind of Glue it is. She called it MOD PODGE glue. (it's a craft glue commonly used into turning a jigsaw puzzle into frame able art)
    Why don't you ask Scuba Chris? I am sure one of his would-be sponsors has a solution......

Glue outta her hair?

Your sex life, your business eTucks.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    No it wasn't me, but it's my GF who did it. She is pretty upset because everything shes tried has failed so far!!! I know you need to know what kind of Glue it is. She called it MOD PODGE glue. (it's a craft glue commonly used into turning a jigsaw puzzle into frame able art)
    First thing you do is get a can of brake cleaner. Then douse her hair in it. Then throw her in the dryer. It should come right out.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    First thing you do is get a can of brake cleaner. Then douse her hair in it. Then throw her in the dryer. It should come right out.
    Fake News??? Otherwise I'm dousing her up after the Kentucky Derby today!!!

Try soaking her hair with vinegar.