Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dam fishing from boat

Quote Originally Posted by bass413 View Post
    Yes, you can fish the dam. The buoys your referring to are rowing lanes for canoes and kayaks in preparation for the 2024 Olympic Games. They have now placed the “no wake” buoy line just outside the rowing lanes. I would seriously suggest you come off plane and slowly work your way past the lanes then idle the rest of the way to the dam. I will say this though, the fishing at the dam, for me, has been much, much slower than the rest of the lake.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by ebomb View Post
    Hey Guys,

Not trying to take the thread hostage but wondering if someone could comment on the water clarity. I was at DVL on Sunday and it is like green carpet all over the lake. Is it the same deal at Perris??

Thanks All!
    I believe the are spraying copper sulfate on Thursday 5/24. Should take care of the algae.

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Thanks for the info.

I believe the are spraying copper sulfate on Thursday 5/24. Should take care of the algae.
    And probably the bite as well, but this weekend will be a major ***** show out there anyway- be careful you guys that head out this weekend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12