Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Saltwater Bass Action

Default Saltwater Bass Action

I got a new camera setup and pretty much messed up the whole deal. No point in details, but lessons learned. Even though the camera was out of position, I did manage to record about an hour and a half of time near the end of the session, so these are the highlights of that 90 minutes of fishing. Naturally, the best fish of the day didn't get recorded!

Incoming tide. Kind of ugly overcast the whole time. Breezy, but not too bad. I clocked about two miles.

Not much open water action. The fish were either in the docks or close to them. I caught 20 fish total for the day. 3 short halibut, 5 barred sand bass and the rest were spotties.

I tried some 3D shrimp and crab creature baits, but got no action. The day started out slow, so most of the day I was just trying to get some action and the Hookup Baits were working, so I didn't spend much time with other baits. I'll give them a better test soon.

Not one of my better videos, but it's a learning process!

Hey Bob,how ya doin? The new camera looks pretty clear,nice to see another one of your vids,hadn’t seen one for a stretch,looks like you had a decent day,plenty of action,thanks,take care!

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks Vic! I generally just jump in and start bashing away with new technology and after a few bruises, the manual makes better sense. I think I've got it sorted out and I'm looking forward to more fun!