Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Some Days You Catch:) Some Days You Don't:(

Default Some Days You Catch:) Some Days You Don't:(

A Day Spent Fishing Is Always A Good Day!

Today i took out my California buddy Mark Gates for a day of spin casting, locally regarded as "whipping". Long day starting from the West Coast of Oahu to Waikiki, to the Eastern Shore, then the South Shore before heading back to Waikiki. I did "snag" a small cuda but shook it off the treble hook of my Whopper Plopper lure. This is just a nice vid showing some of Hawaii's coastlines for those that wonder if we local Hawaiians still live in huts next to a erupting volcano.

Today i used a 11' Daiwa Coastal Surf with a Shimano SW 5000 Twin Powers. I first used CHL Herring grubs before trying the River To Sea's Whopper Plopper surface plugs. No fish today but fishing in beautiful Hawaii is it's own reward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxVTedIP4Q
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	51058  

Yeah when you’re fishing a bueatiful area like that the fish are just a bonus,very nice thanks for sharing!

Cya Tuna Vic

Fishing is soothing & peaceful. If you know you're doing it right, at least you catch. Eventually. Mahalo TunaVic:)