Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Re:cast at the channel islands

Default Re:cast at the channel islands

My friend got a chance to go on a trip to the channel islands here his video of his trip.

Nice vid,a lot of taco meat and a nice bonus goat,seas looked a little tuff in the beginning,I guess that’s why there was a lot of room at the rail!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice vid,a lot of taco meat and a nice bonus goat,seas looked a little tuff in the beginning,I guess that’s why there was a lot of room at the rail!

Cya Tuna Vic
    The boat only lets 9 ppl on it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    The boat only lets 9 ppl on it all the time
    Sorry to disagree, but I've followed that boat for years. It's normal max capacity is 12, so don't get P/O if you go on the boat and see 12 people on an open party trip.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Sorry to disagree, but I've followed that boat for years. It's normal max capacity is 12, so don't get P/O if you go on the boat and see 12 people on an open party trip.
    I went to there website and I saw 9 ppl max on the website. But 12 is still better then what most boats do around here.