Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To the Recently Departed

Default To the Recently Departed

My my my, someone breaks their 15 month silence to chronicle personal events and take a final jab at all us poor misguided fools on the left coast. (On a side note: while I always wish others a positive prognosis, I can't help but wonder if illnesses which prompt major life-changes are the result of poor genetics or crappy lifestyle choices.)

For someone who's independently wealthy, you sure do go on and on about how South Carolina accommodates you as a tightass cheapskate.

Run along now to your senior hillbilly haven and wax nostalgic about your confederate roots. You won't be missed, and the Golden State will be much better for it.

Just remember - you are part of the problem. Moving doesn't change that.

I didn't think anyone would have had the nerve, to use that old expression when someone leaves in a dramatic fashion. What was that old expression I was talking about? "Don't let the door hit you in the arse, on your way out!!!" I guess I was wrong as usual!!! lol

That was well put, Lady Quagga. Meanwhile, liberal California has an economy that is larger than all but 4 other nations.

Default Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    My my my, someone breaks their 15 month silence to chronicle personal events and take a final jab at all us poor misguided fools on the left coast. (On a side note: while I always wish others a positive prognosis, I can't help but wonder if illnesses which prompt major life-changes are the result of poor genetics or crappy lifestyle choices.)

For someone who's independently wealthy, you sure do go on and on about how South Carolina accommodates you as a tightass cheapskate.

Run along now to your senior hillbilly haven and wax nostalgic about your confederate roots. You won't be missed, and the Golden State will be much better for it.

I was thinking about replying, but you said it very well...

The one statement regarding independently wealthy shows what is wrong with you liberals. Just because you have the money it doesn't mean you misappropriate and spend it unwisely. Spend, spend and more spend while raising taxes. Think how much better California would be if we had leaders who were good financial stewards of taxpayer's money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    The one statement regarding independently wealthy shows what is wrong with you liberals. Just because you have the money it doesn't mean you misappropriate and spend it unwisely. Spend, spend and more spend while raising taxes. Think how much better California would be if we had leaders who were good financial stewards of taxpayer's money.
    What about the Republicans and Trump signing that Omnibus spending bill??? Republicans only complain about spending when Democrats are in charge!!! Get a clue on that one!!! Go back in history and think about it. Trump big spender!!! Little Bush, big deficits!!! Reagan and old man Bush, huge deficits. Clinton was the only one who got the books straight!!!! So don't cry about Democrats spending!!!!

What's this about irresponsible spending by California's Democrats? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...nts-to-save-it

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    What's this about irresponsible spending by California's Democrats? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...nts-to-save-it
    Dang it Lefty.
    here you go again with those annoying facts.

The one statement regarding independently wealthy shows what is wrong with you liberals.
    I'm not a liberal. But you knew that already, right? Oh that's right, you keep forgetting, you dimwit.

Just because you have the money it doesn't mean you misappropriate.
    And yet, that's just what Dev did by moving, you dimwit.

Think how much better California would be if we had leaders who were good financial stewards of taxpayer's money.
    I'd rather think about how it would be if you were able to grasp the concept of varying costs of living from state-to-state - and how employers compensate their employees accordingly, you dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    That was well put, Lady Quagga. Meanwhile, liberal California has an economy that is larger than precise comparison chart other nations.
    My thoughts exactly!
    Last edited by brewster; 07-12-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast