Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A final goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    and I thought I was the only one.....
    If you think my writing is bad, you should see what they do on the Facebook fishing websites. It seems like 1/3 of them don't even have a spell check and they never proof read their statements. So they mix up words all the time and you have to guess what word they really meant to put there.

I'm sorry but I've got to comment. Moved right into the path of an Hurricane in less then 6 months from leaving California.::

If maybe you believed in man mad climate change a little, this was very predictable. Even if that had nothing to do with anything, maybe the grass isn't always a little greener on the other side of the fence! For those of you who think I'm a heartless Bastard. Maybe being called a dumb bass for 5 years by this same person sorta scars you a little! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-14-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm sorry but I've got to comment. Moved right into the path of an Hurricane in less then 6 months from leaving California.::

If maybe you believed in man mad climate change a little, this was very predictable. Even if that had nothing to do with anything, maybe the grass isn't always a little greener on the other side of the fence! For those of you who think I'm a heartless Bastard. Maybe being called a dumb bass for 5 years by this same person sorta scars you a little! lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

That's great!

Who does this remind you of?

:-D

Wow,I’m watching news on horrible storms,winds,flooding ect,catastrophic flooding,So Carolina,I hope the best for you,be safe!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Last edited by TUNAVIC; 09-15-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Great opportunity for ICE to round up some illegals. Or not? Wait and see

Hey dumb bass, he lives in the western part of the state just below the mountains. He is fine and loving life...

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Hey dumb bass, he lives in the western part of the state just below the mountains. He is fine and loving life...
    The insult was suppose to be rhetorical! We didn't expect anyone to come out of hiding to response.:Shocke

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    The insult was suppose to be rhetorical!

We didn't expect anyone to come out of hiding to respond.

p.s. Since you are here care to answer just 1 question? (this is not rhetorical) You spent years bragging about how you are a fiscal Conservative. With the great tax give away in 2017 to the Rich. (tax cut) The projected Federal budget deficit in 2020 is expected to exceed 1 trillion dollars. (in a roaring economy) Since the Republicans control all branches of government, it's all on their watch! (can't blame the Demorats 1 bit on this one)

How does that make you feel?

Since the Republicans control everything they had the perfect opportunity to do something about the deficit. (which they did nothing except make it worse) So hasn't it been proven now, that being an fiscal Conservative is just wishful thinking? (it will never happen) Or as some pointed out before in the Obama administration. (when the Tea party was hammering that point!) It was always just a Conservative talking point to use against Democrats when their in charge?

Am I correct in my assessment?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-16-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast