Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Nacimiento Report April 28-29th

Default Lake Nacimiento Report April 28-29th

What’s up guys,

The spotted bass are now off the beds and chasing Shad up at nacimineto. Fished two days just hammering areas with Shad using jerkbaits and swimbait style baits. In the afternoon went shallow and threw wacky rig under docks and along the bank. Caught my PB spot at 3.21 lbs. great trip with over 30 fish per day.

If you guys enjoy our YouTube channel make sure to gives us a like and subscribe. Here’s the link to

https://youtu.be/3sRNIDz65EI

Looking forward to a great summer of fishing.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Mike Hauser

Thanks for the report and nice video! Love the dragon, I've never gotten a three out of there though! Margi and Lopez though.... :)

I have only fished Nacimiento once and it was over 5 years ago when the water was really high. 'Went back into a canyon where the water was 3 - 4 feet dept in and around the oak trees. 'Had a ball with wacky rigged Senkos on the Spots. I live in Socal, so Nacimiento is a long ride; but I definitely love Lopez and San Margarita. My two buddies and I are planning a trip up for 3 - 4 days to one of them.

How's the water level in San Margarita and Lopez?

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    I have only fished Nacimiento once and it was over 5 years ago when the water was really high. 'Went back into a canyon where the water was 3 - 4 feet dept in and around the oak trees. 'Had a ball with wacky rigged Senkos on the Spots. I live in Socal, so Nacimiento is a long ride; but I definitely love Lopez and San Margarita. My two buddies and I are planning a trip up for 3 - 4 days to one of them.

How's the water level in San Margarita and Lopez?
    I have not been to either Lopez or Santa margarita yet this year. I am from OC but I love taking 2-4 day trips up the coast to those lakes. Last year water was at a good level at Lopez and Marg was very high. Nacimineto was actually a back up plan last weekend due to 40 mile per hour gusts at Lopez. Looking forward to getting back to Lopez caught a 6.5 there last year

Quote Originally Posted by bassnet View Post
    Thanks for the report and nice video! Love the dragon, I've never gotten a three out of there though! Margi and Lopez though.... :)
    Thanks for watching. It was a fun little trip with a lot of fish being caught. Lopez and Margi I am looking forward to fishing seen a couple almost 10s pulled out of there this year.