Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Just getting back to the lake...

Default Just getting back to the lake...

I haven't been able to get on the waters for a good little while, but I am now back to fishing both Silverwood and Parris. I have a Tracker pro 195 TXW. I generally fish solo, but am looking for some help with the learning curve fishing for the bass. I can't really even consider myself a beginning fresh water angler. I had spent a good deal of time on the water fishing but I really never got any real {Reel} skills. I am currently enjoying retirement for right now (until I get too board and return to the work force... ) At any rate I am looking for a fishing partner to join me, all you need is Bass fishing skills and to PM me and will meet @ the lake and give it a go...

Can you get on Diamond Valley with your boat motor ?

Yes my boat is an 18 foot 8 inch with a Mercury 150 Hp 4 stroke. I fished DV early March. Due to how far it is away it is from my house I don't often venture out that far, but yes I can get on the lake.
    I have lots to learn, including reading my fish finders... I really want to learn all that I can about Bass fishing.

Sent you a pm.