Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Day

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    I have no problem paying him if he can get me 29 fish on the boat, it could be all dinks too or even 5 fish with a 28lb bag... lol
    Last year it was just 2 of us on the boat, Pete and I. We focused our fishing on just one very specific structure. He told me exactly what to use and exactly where to cast. He did exactly the same thing. He then showed me how to work the bait when it was in place. His top 5 fish for the day was 21 1/2 lbs My best 5 were only 10 1/2 lbs. He has the magic to make the bigger fish bite. I did not hold up my end of the trip. But I still learned a whole lot. Fishing is much better overall this year than it was last year. I just wonder how many big fish we would have caught if we were running and gunning many spots. And the story would have been that much better if I were a better fisherman on that trip ��
    Last edited by AlanPeters; 05-07-2018 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPeters View Post
    Last year it was just 2 of us on the boat, Pete and I. We focused our fishing on just one very specific structure. He told me exactly what to use and exactly where to cast. He did exactly the same thing. He then showed me how to work the bait when it was in place. His top 5 fish for the day was 21 1/2 lbs My best 5 were only 10 1/2 lbs. He has the magic to make the bigger fish bite. I did not hold up my end of the trip. But I still learned a whole lot. Fishing is much better overall this year than it was last year. I just wonder how many big fish we would have caught if we were running and gunning many spots. And the story would have been that much better if I were a better fisherman on that trip ��
    Like I said I’m willing to pay for the guide if he can get me 29 fish on the boat because I’ve never boated that many at dvl.

Not to hard to find Pete on the lake just look for the ford truck with the Fairmont sticker in back window then find his boat on the water and follow him around the lake all day! Dont forget your binoculars Or... Puke up the money and get 1000x the return on your investment! Remember it takes lots and lots and lots and lots of time and money to aquire the skills to catch fish on these severely damaged lakes!

Quote Originally Posted by noleash View Post
    Not to hard to find Pete on the lake just look for the ford truck with the Fairmont sticker in back window then find his boat on the water and follow him around the lake all day! Dont forget your binoculars Or... Puke up the money and get 1000x the return on your investment! Remember it takes lots and lots and lots and lots of time and money to aquire the skills to catch fish on these severely damaged lakes!
    Like I said again I’ll fork up the money if he gets me 29 on the boat. I’m waiting for a response from him other then his followers.

Like I said again I’ll fork up the money if he gets me 29 on the boat. I’m waiting for a response from him other then his followers.
    My best at DVL in a day was 15 bass and I am a certified dipshit..but I also have been skunked more than a few times. Fishing is challenging but solving the puzzle for yourself makes it worth while and more rewarding for me personally. I am always glad to hear about other people's success because it means it is possible for anyone to achieve, within reason of course. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Basser Arafat View Post
    My best at DVL in a day was 15 bass and I am a certified dipshit..but I also have been skunked more than a few times. Fishing is challenging but solving the puzzle for yourself makes it worth while and more rewarding for me personally. I am always glad to hear about other people's success because it means it is possible for anyone to achieve, within reason of course. Good luck

Yup my best was about 22-24 bass caught with under spin and drop shot. I was really grinding that day to find a pattern and prefished the lake 2-3 days in a row before I found the bite. I’m not saying getting 29 fish is impossible, but every post from him is 29 fish or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Basser Arafat View Post
    I am certified to have a very lack of patience when it comes to fishing..that is my main issue. Hell, Im probably a certified dip **** as well. But I will tell you this, every dog has his day. I scored a 50 catch day at DVL once. Of course, that was back when the lake was closed to all private boats, which might make it more amazing as i did it in one of those beat up back in the day rentals. When i got back to the launch ramp I was expecting a parade, the press clammoring to speak to me, people begging for me to guide them...of course none of that happened. Still was a good day.

Yup my best was about 22-24 bass caught with under spin and drop shot. I was really grinding that day to find a pattern and prefished the lake 2-3 days in a row before I found the bite. I’m not saying getting 29 fish is impossible, but every post from him is 29 fish or more.
    Re-read Pete’s post... It said “we” caught, it did’t say “I” caught 29 fish.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanPeters View Post
    Re-read Pete’s post... It said “we” caught, it did’t say “I” caught 29 fish.
    Haha ok I’ll pay for the guide if “WE” get 29 fish and 5 of them make a 28lb bag lol....still waitin to hear from him other than his followers...
    Last edited by Fnguyen5992; 05-12-2018 at 05:48 AM.

[QUOTE=Fnguyen5992;795921]Haha ok I’ll pay for the guide if “WE” get 29 fish and 5 of them make a 28lb bag lol....still waitin to hear from him other than his followers...[/QUOTI would rather https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGA-GCq7JWM !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast