Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Good Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    I have no problem paying him if he can get me 29 fish on the boat, it could be all dinks too or even 5 fish with a 28lb bag... lol
    Last year it was just 2 of us on the boat, Pete and I. We focused our fishing on just one very specific structure. He told me exactly what to use and exactly where to cast. He did exactly the same thing. He then showed me how to work the bait when it was in place. His top 5 fish for the day was 21 1/2 lbs My best 5 were only 10 1/2 lbs. He has the magic to make the bigger fish bite. I did not hold up my end of the trip. But I still learned a whole lot. Fishing is much better overall this year than it was last year. I just wonder how many big fish we would have caught if we were running and gunning many spots. And the story would have been that much better if I were a better fisherman on that trip ��
    Last edited by AlanPeters; 05-07-2018 at 08:26 PM.