well i bought the annual parking pass. it was when i didnt have a vehicle but was borrowing my sisters car. but this was the 2nd time i got one and when i got it i was a couple months from getting my mini street legal motorcycle. when i was getting the pass i was told it was fine. they never said come to office give info of the bike or anything like to display the pass on the bike. i got it dec 3 an basically been going to the lake a lot with it a few times a week on avg sometimes more sometimes less.
but anyways there was one lady at the front who wanted to give me a 30 minute lecture of why she feels i shouldnt park my bike in the lot and this and that. i told her when i got the pass there were several people in the office including superviors and they told me it was fine... i told her its my only vehicle now and as far as she made it sound it was settled. so i go back today and a diff older woman wants to then proceed to give me the 30 minute lecture of i need to display my pass on the bike.. i explained i dropped a go pro camera in their parking lot it was taken within 20 minutes and there is no way im leaving my pass on my bike. she then tell me she feels motorcycles shouldnt even be issued passes and goes on and on. im getting frustrated im there to fish and relax she wasted basically half hour of my time so i basically just ride away from her while she still complaining go to front office to talk to someone whos more in charge she follows me continues to same spiel she already said over and over again for 30 minutes takes my pass makes a copy tells me to sticker it to bike.. basically i just leave throw it away and then come back later to talk to someone higher up..
obviously there is no one who is really in charge there since even after talking to chris he needs to relay my message to his boss... but ya i go back to talk to chris about the situation and he says its fine meanwhile here comes the lady trying to go on her spiel again... so i lose it and just tell chris exactly how im feeling about it and that i dont feel like being harassed by two employees because they dont like motorcycles. i felt like a rude ******* but i mean i show the damn pass to get in i know the rule in the lagoon if you get there before it opens you have to come pay or show your pass within 15 minutes of opening but it wasnt that situation the guard had just seen my pass and i was just coming in teh gate... anyways next time ill ignore them but i wanted to make sure they arent going to ticket my bike or tow it since i paid to park there and i even told chris the motorcycle is fully legal in california i dont feel they should discriminate against it and that she should be telling me her opinion that they shouldnt be allowed passes... anyways... ya i been skunking the past few times out i hit the upper a couple hours here and there and the lagoon a few hours here and there.. but ya upper dropped water and lower rose up a lot. cya